IGNORED

Where Is It?

Bobby kellard hero

I can understand why it's been moved, there is after all a section devoted to the new stadium, however I think it should have been left in here for a day though. We're it not for twitter I wouldn't have seen it as I never check the new stadium forum when I'm just having a quick look I only check the main forum.

I don't understand why its moved? This is the most important thing that can happen to this club in years!! It should be in the main forum space. :disapointed2se:

Its been moved so that only genuine fans can read it. It prevents nimby's reading it - they might find something to use against us.

Surprising, nothing on OS .

Probably because they are waiting to be officially given the news from BCC, unlike the other lot who leak it on twitter/24-7 Nimby and so forth.

Why are people debating this on here?

Its been moved once, yes its a shame that genuine City fans that dont have enough posts cant join in the debate.

But its for the best, that we make sure the LA Lot dont have access to this sort of stuff.

12 members, 56 guests, 0 anonymous users <---- speaks for itself dosnt it

Why are people debating this on here?

Its been moved once, yes its a shame that genuine City fans that dont have enough posts cant join in the debate.

But its for the best, that we make sure the LA Lot dont have access to this sort of stuff.

12 members, 56 guests, 0 anonymous users <---- speaks for itself dosnt it

Yep dirty eyes everywhere. :ph34r:

Archived