IGNORED

Who Would You Rather Have In Your Team Right Now?

Pete1975Legend

I know he is off etc. But with how I have seen maynard play his last few games I'd rather have lee Johnson playing than maynard.

WHY?

Because no matter what he has had to put up from our fans he has always been professional and always tried his best for our club.

Rather have someone like that in our team rather than Mr sulky

I know he is off etc. But with how I have seen maynard play his last few games I'd rather have lee Johnson playing than maynard.

WHY?

Because no matter what he has had to put up from our fans he has always been professional and always tried his best for our club.

Another pointless thread

WHY?

Professional or not Maynard actually has the ability to produce some magic out of nothing, albeit rarely this season!! Playing LJ instead would just confirm relegation. Never has been and never will be a championship player! End of.

WHY?

Pete,

Is your life that boring that you have to post this nonsense? The bloke is dog shite. If you gave me a game I would give 100% and work my socks off. Does that mean I am good or a championship standard? No as I am also dog shite, therefore I don't play professional football! Lovely lad but **** at football. Me and him

Pete,

Is your life that boring that you have to post this nonsense? The bloke is dog shite. If you gave me a game I would give 100% and work my socks off. Does that mean I am good or a championship standard? No as I am also dog shite, therefore I don't play professional football! Lovely lad but **** at football. Me and him

Could not agree more! Most players will give 100% but big deal! When you have zero quality you will only get so far! Hence why we are where we are now, not enough players with any quality! Like you say, lovely lad but that't not enough he is awful!!!!

Pete,

He is indeed dog shite, extremely well put.

I should also mention at this point, that Maynard is a striker and Lee Johnson is (apparently) a midfielder, so Petes suggestion of playing one for the other would mean playing a player out of position, this confirms that Pete is in fact........................Gary Johnson!!!!!

Archived