IGNORED

Adomah Injury

Chivs

Same here, I'm amazed there hasnt been any conspiracy threads about his absence

I overheard the following discussion at Brighton:

Fan 1: 'What's wrong with Adomah?'

Fan 2: 'He's injured'.

Fan 3: 'No he's not. He's having a medical at Blackburn today. I got told by someone in the know and that's definitely why he's not here'.

Fan 4: 'Rubbish, he's sat just behind me, I just spoke to him. He said he's injured'.

Fan 3: 'oh, that's weird'

All fans (except fan 3): Laughter.

I overheard the following discussion at Brighton:

Fan 1: 'What's wrong with Adomah?'

Fan 2: 'He's injured'.

Fan 3: 'No he's not. He's having a medical at Blackburn today. I got told by someone in the know and that's definitely why he's not here'.

Fan 4: 'Rubbish, he's sat just behind me, I just spoke to him. He said he's injured'.

Fan 3: 'oh, that's weird'

All fans (except fan 3): Laughter.

hahahaha fan 3 must of felt about 2inchs tall then

If Pearson is fit and available for Saturday, it wouldn't be the end of the world if Albert needs another week to get over his injury worries. Missing both at Brighton was always going to be a big ask!

Maybe Skuse can drop back in to Right Back (where he has played well this season) and the new lad Foster can start down the right?

We need a fully fit and firing Albert if we are going to stay up, and bringing him back early will not do him or the team any favours.

Be interesting to see how we line up Saturday. 4-5-1 with Maynard or Wood, or 4-4-2 with both?

:englandsmile4wf::city:

He's been carrying an injury since the horrific tackle on him by the Cov player on boxing day.

The physios etc have been trying to keep on top of it but decided he needed a proper rest to try and overcome it.

I was at that Coventry game. It looked an awful tackle and definite pen from the opposite end. Even Cov players and fans couldn't believe they got away with that. Why hasn't this "tackle" featured anywhere on TV or YouTube (unless anyone knows otherwise).

Albert was catapulted about six feet in the air and came down heavily. A legbreaker that deserves retrospective punishment and the useless ref to be down-graded.

I was at that Coventry game. It looked an awful tackle and definite pen from the opposite end. Even Cov players and fans couldn't believe they got away with that. Why hasn't this "tackle" featured anywhere on TV or YouTube (unless anyone knows otherwise).

Albert was catapulted about six feet in the air and came down heavily. A legbreaker that deserves retrospective punishment and the useless ref to be down-graded.

Me too, and I agree

After risking Elliot last Saturday and admitting he was wrong to select him I can't see DM doing the same again with Albert, wouldn't be surprised if he's rested again this weekend so he fully recovers from his injury.

Both Elliot and Adomah are doubtful for Saturday according to Club's Website

Archived