IGNORED

Albert Is Fit To Play

dziekanowski

been chatting to a friend who is friends with a certain city fullback/ midfielder

has informed me albert is fit to face donny tommorrow , happy days !

Great news ! Even if he has been a little bit off form in recent games, we certainly missed him at Brighton.

I would always resist suggesting that just one player can make or break a game for us, but Albert has been our outstanding squad member since he joined us.

When crossing from the wing he just needs to improve his final ball, which sometimes (but not always) lets him down but if he can do that and Wood starts up front tomorrow (as I hope he will) then I am optimistic about the result.

That is, assuming he can get past the two (or sometimes three) defenders who come onto him since opposition clubs have seen him on DVD's.

But, he has worked that one out and if he can release a ball in-field, the fact that he has taken out all those defenders should give us space. If we react quickly enough.

I dont think alberts final ball is bad. He can only put it into an area for strikers to attack. Unfortunately our premier league striker is too often sulking near the 18 yd line to get near anything. With wood up top i think he may benefit from alberts crossing. Lets face it, atleast he keeps crosses on the pitch unlike that Mr Sproule fella who could barely kick a ball let alone cross it in the right direction!! Keep it up albert, but perhaps take ur man on on the outside a bit more often. Just a little bit too much cutting inside for me at times i reckon.

Good to hear! I would still put Bolasie on the left though just to give Albert some support from the left. I would go back to 4-5-1 and have my midfield look like this:

Cisse

Albert Kilkenny Pearson Bolasie

+ 1

Worked against Burnley.

Full team for me if AA is fit;

James

Foster - Carey - Nyatanga - McGiven

Adomah -Kilkenny - Cisse - Pearson - Bolasie

Wood

I don't see Maynard not starting, but that would be my team.

Archived