IGNORED

A Team Effort Required From Us All

Sargent Pepper

No doubt Doncaster is a massive game and not one either team dare lose. As the home team the emphasis will be on us to go at them but I feel the support from the stands will be vital, especially if we start poorly or the goal doesn't come early. A quiet or worse, negative Ashton Gate will, rightly or wrongly send our players into their shell and at the same time give the opposition the shot in the arm they will need.

I'm sure many will point to the fact that the players should perform no matter what, but that is an argument for another day. What is important is that we stay in this league and the result of this game will either give us the confidence to push on or to see us slip toward the bottom 3.

There may be potential new signings in the stand. Let's show them what a passionate Home crowd we can be. Of course not everyone might not agree with the team selection especially if you know who is selected. But the team comes first. You don't have to sing his name but sing the name of the player who passes to him.

People can find the effort to boo when things are not going well, so let's put the effort in before it gets to that stage. Leave your excuses behind and get behind the shirt for 90 minutes and argue the toss after. The only way out of this shit is the club pulling together, especially after this week. So let's get Ashton gate rocking!

Who's in?

No doubt Doncaster is a massive game and not one either team dare lose. As the home team the emphasis will be on us to go at them but I feel the support from the stands will be vital, especially if we start poorly or the goal doesn't come early. A quiet or worse, negative Ashton Gate will, rightly or wrongly send our players into their shell and at the same time give the opposition the shot in the arm they will need.

I'm sure many will point to the fact that the players should perform no matter what, but that is an argument for another day. What is important is that we stay in this league and the result of this game will either give us the confidence to push on or to see us slip toward the bottom 3.

There may be potential new signings in the stand. Let's show them what a passionate Home crowd we can be. Of course not everyone might not agree with the team selection especially if you know who is selected. But the team comes first. You don't have to sing his name but sing the name of the player who passes to him.

People can find the effort to boo when things are not going well, so let's put the effort in before it gets to that stage. Leave your excuses behind and get behind the shirt for 90 minutes and argue the toss after. The only way out of this shit is the club pulling together, especially after this week. So let's get Ashton gate rocking!

Who's in?

the atmosphere was great at southampton and Burnley but has been lacking since, if the team start with a good pace it will lift AG :fingerscrossed:

i am :shocking: more concerend with team selection

People can find the effort to boo when things are not going well, so let's put the effort in before it gets to that stage. Leave your excuses behind and get behind the shirt for 90 minutes and argue the toss after. The only way out of this shit is the club pulling together, especially after this week. So let's get Ashton gate rocking! Massive game as you said. Will be listening on player, keep my fingers crossed. 2-0 City. COYR!!!

Well said GS - the result is massive and i believe we will be up for it, conditions are really windy here and i hope it doesnt effect the play/tatics too much.

i think Wood will score but im not predicting any score , great atmosphere required coupled with a big big team performance - Give Dijouf a hard time and get behind the lads

Well said GS - the result is massive and i believe we will be up for it, conditions are really windy here and i hope it doesnt effect the play/tatics too much.

i think Wood will score but im not predicting any score , great atmosphere required coupled with a big big team performance - Give Dijouf a hard time and get behind the lads

Here in the middle of Sweden where I live we have 14 below zero and not so mutch snow. This winter has been good to us, not so cold and not so mutch snow. Last winter here was terrible, very very cold and mutch snow. The snow and the cold makes people very tired you dont see many people on the street. The darkness and the cold are making people here depressed. But soon in march and april the days will be longer and people will be happy again. To play football here is out of the question. Ice hockey is the big sport here during the winter. Many many Swedes follows the English Football during the winter. Most of them have a favorite team. In the earlys 70 it started to send 1 game in Swedish TV every saturday therefore the Swedes have a lot off interest in English football. My team is Bristol City. To bee a City supporter is like a roller coster ride. Not many succsess but when City winns its always good times. Lets hope for the best today. Maybe we should talk to the man that drives the bus from heaven and get some support, he he. COYR!!!

Here in the middle of Sweden where I live we have 14 below zero and not so mutch snow. This winter has been good to us, not so cold and not so mutch snow. Last winter here was terrible, very very cold and mutch snow. The snow and the cold makes people very tired you dont see many people on the street. The darkness and the cold are making people here depressed. But soon in march and april the days will be longer and people will be happy again. To play football here is out of the question. Ice hockey is the big sport here during the winter. Many many Swedes follows the English Football during the winter. Most of them have a favorite team. In the earlys 70 it started to send 1 game in Swedish TV every saturday therefore the Swedes have a lot off interest in English football. My team is Bristol City. To bee a City supporter is like a roller coster ride. Not many succsess but when City winns its always good times. Lets hope for the best today. Maybe we should talk to the man that drives the bus from heaven and get some support, he he. COYR!!!

Fair play to you - sounds like you guys have a rough time of it in the cold, OMG how cold is that !! - nice to know we have support far and wide really good on you - im up for it today and i think the lads will be - on the way down the ground now ! still very windy though - we are staying up say we are staying up !!

Fair play to you - sounds like you guys have a rough time of it in the cold, OMG how cold is that !! - nice to know we have support far and wide really good on you - im up for it today and i think the lads will be - on the way down the ground now ! still very windy though - we are staying up say we are staying up !!

Good response from team today. Still got the bones in THE CLUB, STAYING UP!!!

Archived