IGNORED

Football League Running Order

Mr Popodopolous

Maybe because they are semi-literate and/or too lazy to find out how to pronounce it.

Either way, it's an indication of the amateur coverage and editing. It really does need to be either given a professional make over or just taken off air (which is what is going to happen I think).

It's shite.

Keep on entertaining me i am semi literate and i need to pass the time away at work.

Has anyone noticed that the football league show and goals express on sky sometimes use different camera angles? I noticed this yesterday with the city highlights. Sky seemed to be focused closer than bbc. Barnleys on sky seem to have the camera lower and its much higher on the bbc. Also when Brentford play at home, the have each others camera in opposite stands so if you watch both highlights you see them from all angles! I think I might have to much time on my hands..:tumbleweed:

Has anyone noticed that the football league show and goals express on sky sometimes use different camera angles? I noticed this yesterday with the city highlights. Sky seemed to be focused closer than bbc. Barnleys on sky seem to have the camera lower and its much higher on the bbc. Also when Brentford play at home, the have each others camera in opposite stands so if you watch both highlights you see them from all angles! I think I might have to much time on my hands..:tumbleweed:

Sky TVs football coverage of the Championship is certainly much more professional than that of the BBC. BBCs coverage of the Premier League is good and so was their stargazing TV show on BBC2 - did you see Betelguese? :dancing6:

Sky TVs football coverage of the Championship is certainly much more professional than that of the BBC. BBCs coverage of the Premier League is good and so was their stargazing TV show on BBC2 - did you see Betelguese? :dancing6:

Indeed I did! A very enjoyable mini series. Being a Bristol City fan, sometimes another hobby is needed so it's nice to have astronomy to calm me down after a stressful saturday! What did you think of the show?

My fantasy football team name is very funny to space nerds - Betelguese Belgrade! To the non astro people, Betelguese is the red star and when you have to explain the team name, the comic value drops massively, or maybe it just isn't funny? Anyway, look to the skies! (just like when Millen was in charge :tumbleweed: )

Indeed I did! A very enjoyable mini series. Being a Bristol City fan, sometimes another hobby is needed so it's nice to have astronomy to calm me down after a stressful saturday! What did you think of the show?

My fantasy football team name is very funny to space nerds - Betelguese Belgrade! To the non astro people, Betelguese is the red star and when you have to explain the team name, the comic value drops massively, or maybe it just isn't funny? Anyway, look to the skies! (just like when Millen was in charge :tumbleweed: )

Any TV programme featuring Professor Brian Cox and Dara O Briain is going to be good and Stargazing Live did not disappoint.

I think im the only one who actually enjoys watching all of the leagues clubs play!!! The football league isn't about Bristol City to me, its about seeing other team perform and to see how other players play.

I've spent the day at the game, I know how Bristol City played and I've seen the goals with my own eyes. FLS is a good programme in my eyes. For those who say we've only got 10 seconds, I understand that, but is anyone else in the country worried about Bristol City? Are we even interested in Oldham? I'm guessing not. The programme cant have more than the highlights they produce as teh programme would be 3 hours long

I think the beeb and sky show the championship highlights in order of where the teams are in the league, i.e the team at the top will be the first game shown and when the bottom 2 play each other, it will generally be the last one shown

While this is true, I'd still argue that a Bottom of the table clash has more riding on it than a top v bottom, a midtable v top/bottom (debatable) or a midtable clash more likely (Burnley-Derby 0-0 the obvious case in point, Blackpool-Palace maybe another)! As such, Saturday it probably deserved a bit more airtime than it got.

I think im the only one who actually enjoys watching all of the leagues clubs play!!! The football league isn't about Bristol City to me, its about seeing other team perform and to see how other players play.

I've spent the day at the game, I know how Bristol City played and I've seen the goals with my own eyes. FLS is a good programme in my eyes. For those who say we've only got 10 seconds, I understand that, but is anyone else in the country worried about Bristol City? Are we even interested in Oldham? I'm guessing not. The programme cant have more than the highlights they produce as teh programme would be 3 hours long

They can get rid of the crap "features", bin the extended highlights of a 0-0 with no shots on target just because an ex Prem club is involved, and forget the forgetable interviews with the latest hot shot gobshite manager blaming the ref.

Archived