IGNORED

Gregg Wylde

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Decent Player, very fast, very direct. Can go missing in games at times.

Since I moved North I have only seen about a dozen games and GW played in maybe half of theses..

And I think the 'goes missing tag' sums him up..

One player that will have a future in the English game is the lad Robertson who plays for Cowdenbeath.

Only 22 but cracking midfielder.

Let's hope he is on Dels radar.

But having seen this guy play a number of times up here, he is not worth £8k...

Let's hope that this is exactly what it is - a Wylde rumour

obviously dont see him as much as you about him, but i think just let del get on with it, if he rates him and wants to bring him in then i will back him....i trust him totally and since he has been here has been a breath of fresh air to a club that was on the slide

Wylde is far to good for the championship.He has allready knocked back the EPL and Bolton.Who were free to speak to him,before he signed his new deal.He could have wentr there pre contract.And they offered £400 000 to take him right away.So dont worry he will not be joining Bristol City any time soon.Rangers rate him very highly,so does Scotland under 21 team.He was a star when the under 21 team,went and got three points in Holland.And the Dutch won three out off four Euro finals at that level.Foster was not good enough for Rangers,was awful on loan.Its the only reason that Bristol have got him.Still he should be good enough to cut it at championship level.

Well why not. The Chinese have got all the world's copper.

Incorrect. Chile is the world's largest producer of Copper and if you mean China has all of it ,i.e. buys the lot, that is also incorrect, obviously.

China is the largest buyer of Copper, however, with the USA the second largest consumer.

Anyway, who cares right?!! so who is this Wylde bloke? perhaps, if there is any truth in it, there is logic; in the event Albert might be on his way.. does Wylde cover that position?

Incorrect. Chile is the world's largest producer of Copper and if you mean China has all of it ,i.e. buys the lot, that is also incorrect, obviously.

China is the largest buyer of Copper, however, with the USA the second largest consumer.

Anyway, who cares right?!! so who is this Wylde bloke? perhaps, if there is any truth in it, there is logic; in the event Albert might be on his way.. does Wylde cover that position?

You ought to see my copper jar! Very impressive. I think ive got the most copper in the world ;-)

I can direct you to a number of scrap yards in South Yorkshire that produce more copper than Chile. It usually comes out the ground in wire form, wrapped in a plastic coating and is usually found beneath or nearby to railway lines...

You should talk to chipdawg.. he might find you a rag and bone man give you a good rate for that lot. I hear the short term rates may have peaked for a while.

I think we should establish at this time that I do not frequent said scrap yards myself, except in an occasional regulatory capacity. I sell my stolen copper directly to the metal wholesaler...

Alright bighead. Call me a liar for being a couple of ounces out on the copper front.

Archived