IGNORED

Loan Watch: Mcallister

Rudolf Hucker

Mixed reviews from fans on the PNE forum. Mind you, they are sooo down on their team it's surprising that they have anything positive to say ...

-------

To put it kindly, not very good! Mind you, the same can be said of many others too....

-------

Considering he's been here only 24 hours I thought it was a very good debut. I stand to be corrected (as I did nod off once or twice) but I don't remember him being skinned at any point and dealt with his winger way, way, way more effectively than McLean did with his.

He also put a couple of cracking balls into the box when he came forward, and Andy Procter wasn't far away from putting one of them away.

I would have no issue extending his loan for the rest of the season.

-------

He was an improvement on Smith which isn't saying much, but this is a very poor team we have. Difficult for anyone to look good in this shower of players!!

-------

Bit harsh there shabba, to be honest I thought he did okay. Couple of good crosses and every time he cleared the ball, he cleared to a team-mate instead of lumping it aimlessly up the pitch like Carlisle.

Having said that, my gran would have looked like a handy player alongside old Clarkey today.

-------

He put in a few good crosses but he was 1/4 of a disorganised defence. I didn't really notice him so suppose he had a 6/10 game.

-------

I just basically didn't think he was all that good - didn't do a lot to impress me if I'm honest, just looked disorganised. Sorry, just my opinion.

He only came in yesterday, hence why I wasn't being overly critical of him.

Much worse players than him on the pitch though admittedly.

-------

Given he's obviously rusty he wasn't too awful. He kicked it out unecessarily a couple of times but I suppose he was our second best defender today.

-------

Totally agree. Looked a good steady full back, didn't do anything too wrong and was many, many times better than yellow card Smith.

-------

I thought he looked decent - I am assuming he hasn't played for a while but he was our best defender today.... But as others say - is that saying much?

-------

McAllister was MOM for me

Mixed reviews from fans on the PNE forum. Mind you, they are sooo down on their team it's surprising that they have anything positive to say ...

-------

To put it kindly, not very good! Mind you, the same can be said of many others too....

-------

Considering he's been here only 24 hours I thought it was a very good debut. I stand to be corrected (as I did nod off once or twice) but I don't remember him being skinned at any point and dealt with his winger way, way, way more effectively than McLean did with his.

He also put a couple of cracking balls into the box when he came forward, and Andy Procter wasn't far away from putting one of them away.

I would have no issue extending his loan for the rest of the season.

-------

He was an improvement on Smith which isn't saying much, but this is a very poor team we have. Difficult for anyone to look good in this shower of players!!

-------

Bit harsh there shabba, to be honest I thought he did okay. Couple of good crosses and every time he cleared the ball, he cleared to a team-mate instead of lumping it aimlessly up the pitch like Carlisle.

Having said that, my gran would have looked like a handy player alongside old Clarkey today.

-------

He put in a few good crosses but he was 1/4 of a disorganised defence. I didn't really notice him so suppose he had a 6/10 game.

-------

I just basically didn't think he was all that good - didn't do a lot to impress me if I'm honest, just looked disorganised. Sorry, just my opinion.

He only came in yesterday, hence why I wasn't being overly critical of him.

Much worse players than him on the pitch though admittedly.

-------

Given he's obviously rusty he wasn't too awful. He kicked it out unecessarily a couple of times but I suppose he was our second best defender today.

-------

Totally agree. Looked a good steady full back, didn't do anything too wrong and was many, many times better than yellow card Smith.

-------

I thought he looked decent - I am assuming he hasn't played for a while but he was our best defender today.... But as others say - is that saying much?

-------

McAllister was MOM for me

If Preston want to sign this player, I would be happy to contribute to the transfer fee.

How about a McAllister and Maynard double transfer??

Please.

sign09.gif

It'll be good for McAllister to get some matches in before coming back.

Gives us more options.

... and another thing.

Wot options does McAllister bring?

A) Hoof it up the wing.

B) Foul thier tricky winger.

C) ......... there is no 'C'.

He is well past it!

Gets skinned, fouls his man, puts us under pressure.

He thinks he is a set piece master as well, hope he retires there! It was a crime to give him a long contract extension and he will happily run down his contract to keep the wage for a while...

He is well past it!

Gets skinned, fouls his man, puts us under pressure.

He thinks he is a set piece master as well, hope he retires there! It was a crime to give him a long contract extension and he will happily run down his contract to keep the wage for a while...

clapping.gif

Top post by chinnock.

Archived