IGNORED

Jill Dando?

bywaterred

For my followers but mentioned him in the tweet so he would have revived it.

A week later I done the following

Emailed him directly an appolagy

Tweeted an appolagy

Had to delete my twitter due to the abuse

Had my short defaced with his name.

What else would you like me to do?

Fair enough but if he did not show you up u would of kept doing this. Last comment from me.

Wow.....

Is the "took a bullet" actually in the chant?!

Just asking... Everyone is having a go at those who chant it and I'm not even sure that's what's chanted?!

Its not very clear. It kind of mumbles on that bit. When your down the front all you can hear is her name

Wow.....

Just asking... Everyone is having a go at those who chant it and I'm not even sure that's what's chanted?!

a couple of posters earlier on in the thread seemed adamant that these are the words.......absolutely shocking and reflects much of the mentality of this country at the moment

Wow.....

Why are people singing about a tv presenter who got shot dead anyway, is this seriously the mentality of our so called fans these days? Shameful.

To be honest, I don't care what they chant... People can chant what they want. It just gets on my nerves cos it ain't city related...

Hopefully me not liking the chant won't result in a ban?!

Just take this of the forum how a person starts a Jill Dondo thread is worrying, this is still an unsolved case and if any mod is on get rid i would say.

Archived