IGNORED

Go And Get Him Del

bcfcbs20

He's the one player north of the border I would be absolutely delighted to sign. He seems to have everything necessary to succeed down here and at £100k it's hardly even a gamble!

As you seem to be proving, when it's someone else's money, it's never a gamble.

He's the one player north of the border I would be absolutely delighted to sign. He seems to have everything necessary to succeed down here and at £100k it's hardly even a gamble!

You are joking.... :fastasleep:

Have you watched any Scottish football recently..

Ok player, but so many better than him..

Even Robertson at Cowdenbeath is better

27,disruptive and not proven at this level.

Another no.

Why do we bother with this dumb approach?

Stewart,hunt,Clarkson etc etc ..

Young and hungry.

Alb,Yan,Tangs,Wils etc..all young,all hungry,all getting better each season.

Was agreeing with your post until you mentioned Nyatanga. He is the weakest link - goodbye!

But he is right when he says Tangs is getting better.

Don't really see that, Jord.

He's been getting loads of first team time but I still get the heebeegeebees (sp?) when Nyatanga is our last line of defence. Remember that time on Saturday when he ballooned the ball right up in the air - only for it to fall for Billy Sharp? He's also caught napping far too often.

His distribution has improved, but you could say that about the whole defence under Del and Doc.

He's not an awful player, but I'd have him on the bench out of preference.

Don't really see that, Jord.

He's been getting loads of first team time but I still get the heebeegeebees (sp?) when Nyatanga is our last line of defence. Remember that time on Saturday when he ballooned the ball right up in the air - only for it to fall for Billy Sharp? He's also caught napping far too often.

His distribution has improved, but you could say that about the whole defence under Del and Doc.

He's not an awful player, but I'd have him on the bench out of preference.

I agree his distribution isnt great but as a defender alone he does rather well imo. I'd like to see him stay as he's played over 200 games at this level and is still only 23. Louis Carey was never the great distributor but was always a good defender for this club.

I agree his distribution isnt great but as a defender alone he does rather well imo. I'd like to see him stay as he's played over 200 games at this level and is still only 23. Louis Carey was never the great distributor but was always a good defender for this club.

Fair enough. Does my font size look teeny tiny in that last post to everyone? It looked normal typing it.

Archived