IGNORED

Reading On Saturday

Wardie

Most pubs should be open, Just a heads up for those that are going to Reading via train, Don't panic when you see no Bus shelters anymore outside the station there is still Buses that Go to the ground outside the station on a Saturday but you need to walk down from the station a bit further than you used to. thought Id chuck that info out there since it had been mentioned.

Spoke to the ticket office earlier they said around 700 Had already been sold.

We're planning to go to one of the pubs near the station, probably Wetherspoons or O'Neill's, then get on the bus to the ground from there

Thats our plan as well. Going with my mate a 8 year old son. Would like to have a pub lunch and pint before getting the bus to the ground.

MM

Going with a mate from France. Introducing him to the wonders of Bristol City.

Regarding the pubs I haven't seen them being closed but they do sometimes limit entry to people who live locally (by asking for driving licence). If the 2 Wetherspoons on Friar St do that, there is a 3rd one called Back of Beyond which doesn't as it is 10 minutes walk away on King St.

with whetherspoons: if you wear colors, you won't get in. if you go in large groups, you won't get in. but if there is just a few of you and you keep yourselves to yourselves you should be fine. the general consensus is that away fans are directed to the three guineas next to station. so if all fails just head there.

i was doubtful of going after such a poor performance away to Brighton but Our first half Performance saturday has persuaded me plus its only £7.50 on the train :yahoo:

£7.50 from where matey, £34.50 from BTM return - debating whether or not to go, be on my own though

Archived