IGNORED

Broadfoot Still On Radar

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Also mentioned here:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/the_rumour_mill_tuesday_s_football_news_and_gossip_1_2074130

Rangers are set to sign Enar Jaager within 24 hours as they bid to fend off competing interest from Leeds United. The Ibrox club could sell on some of their fringe players today in order to finance the move for the Estonian defender. Kyle Broadfoot is likely to go to Bristol City, Matt McKay is looking towards Korea and China, and Juanma Ortiz may return to Spain. (Express)

Oddun if its still on, unless, we are having an army of utility players at the back

Skuse, can play a variety of positions across the back four

Foster can Play RB/LB

Broadfoot can play RB/LB as well

If it is the fella im thinking about he's at least 6'3 so maybe Del is thinking of him as a first ball winning centre half we've missed since Boom moved on

Oddun if its still on, unless, we are having an army of utility players at the back

Skuse, can play a variety of positions across the back four

Foster can Play RB/LB

Broadfoot can play RB/LB as well

Foster is best at left side of midfield.We had him at Rangers last year.And he was not good enough for us.Bet you anything you like if you get Kirk,he will play at centre half,were he played for St Mirren.

If this is true I can see the Wilson to Barnsley rumours being true also.

Mark Wilson at Celtic will be without a club in six months.The papers said Fulham wanted him,and Paul Hanlon at Hibs.Nothing has happened on that one so far.He is a guy that could easily play bchampionship,and is still at a good age.For you to get the best out off him,he is only 27 I think.It would mean Foster would play left midfield.And Wilson can play right back,or even on the right hand side off midfield.Plenty off teams at that level,will be in for him.Celtic dont want him,he does not start many games.Be good if he moved now,the guy needs games.If he wants to get in the Scotland squad again.You could do a lot worce,than signing him.

Mark Wilson at Celtic will be without a club in six months.The papers said Fulham wanted him,and Paul Hanlon at Hibs.Nothing has happened on that one so far.He is a guy that could easily play bchampionship,and is still at a good age.For you to get the best out off him,he is only 27 I think.It would mean Foster would play left midfield.And Wilson can play right back,or even on the right hand side off midfield.Plenty off teams at that level,will be in for him.Celtic dont want him,he does not start many games.Be good if he moved now,the guy needs games.If he wants to get in the Scotland squad again.You could do a lot worce,than signing him.

We have a player called Wilson, that is who he is talking about.......

We have a player called Wilson, that is who he is talking about.......

I know who he is talking about.I am talking about a Scotland internatonal,that Man City were once interested in.Who would walk into your team.If you could get him in.Who is a good attacking full back,and decent in defence to.Look were you are in the league.Deak will want his own players in,shame you got beat today.Want you to stay up,and win the league next year.Or at least go up,as I know he will give the Scots a chance at the top.If your defenders were good enough,you would not be were you are in the league.Broadfoot would play at Centre back,if you got him.He is injured just now,should be back in a few weeks.So he would be around,for the vital games to keep you up.He has already knocked back Blackpool,when they were in EPL.Big Garry Kenneth at Dundee Utd,is looking for a new club to.Another guy that could sign pre contract,who has the tools to do well in that league.Its not like you have a lot off money,you will be looking for the best bosman deals.And spend any cash you have wiseley.

But Foster is right footed...

We could do with a big centre back worthy of the description - we have a few softies in that position.

Foster can use both feet.he can play both sides at full back.And both sides off midfield,he is better on the left side though.Plenty off teams play right footed players in there.It happens a lot in games,personaly I dont agree with it myself.I am a Rangers fan,we had him last year.And could have had him again.He never done enough,to make his move permenant.We signed Lee Wallace from Hearts instead,who is twice the player he is.And a lot younger to,he is getting better.Foster will be lucky if he can improve.And there for has not been near a Scotland squad.I would happily take Kenneth if it was up to me.The word is he wants a move south.I reckon he would do well down there.And is only 24 so room for improvement in his game.Especially if you find a experienced defender to play him along side.

If it is the fella im thinking about he's at least 6'3 so maybe Del is thinking of him as a first ball winning centre half we've missed since Boom moved on

Kirk Broadfoot can play a pass as well.He is a lot better than lots of people give him credit for.He can play anywhere at the back.Without any proplems easily.Wilson at Celtic looks like he is going to Leeds United.I read the comments about it on there page.And plenty of them are not happy about it.Funny when there best ever team,was full off Scots.Celtic need to cut back numbers there.They can field three teams,and that is far to many players.Kris Commons has hardly kicked a ball all season,and he has not been injured.He was on the bench and came on against Falkirk though.Would have thought he could have moved for money though.He keeps getting linked with Southampton.

Archived