IGNORED

Palace Or Cardiff

bcfcbs20

Good luck to them, another club that are moving in the right direction.

All the talk of them going bust seems like centuries ago, they have made Wembley a 2nd home, FA Cup Semi Finals, Final, play off finals & now the Carling Cup Final.

Rivals ONLY by way of geography, like it or not they are doing what we would love to be doing & SHOULD & COULD be doing, I ******* hate them more than most (living here) but they continuously giving their fans memories of a lifetime.

If he did say that we'd been in admin he's wrong. That's another thing that probably endears Palace to you - a shared history of financial bungling.

I loved reading this thread by the way. Looking forward to our visit to Trashton Gate \o/ /o\ \o/

It's arrogant c nuts like you that make most fans hate your club, why have Cardiff Town fans got such a massive bag of spuds on their shoulders!?!?!??

Cant see any of the old bob bank would stomach the barmyarmying and copycat english sky support.

Well they do mate, I know a lot of the old SC lads and they all still go down, the problem with new grounds is that people who once sat (stood) together now are scattered around, it's not like it used to be that's for sure, just another soulless bowl!

If he did say that we'd been in admin he's wrong. That's another thing that probably endears Palace to you - a shared history of financial bungling.

I loved reading this thread by the way. Looking forward to our visit to Trashton Gate \o/ /o\ \o/

Always confuses me why cardiff fans worship Scott Murray so much they put little text pictures of him in their posts.

Loving your avatar too

My friend, it is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved before.

Good luck at Wembley, you Yacky Dars.

Good to see a Championship club there (again). Can't say the match was that entertaining for a neutral though...

Whilst I'm always very pleased to see us beat Baardiff, I loathe Palace much more.

Maybe it's a living in London thing.

I certainly am not arrogant, after many a year yoyoing around the bottom two divisions I am understandably over the moon to be going back to Wembley for a fourth time in as many years, think you will find many of us who take none of this for granted, these are truly memorable times for us. A season at least in the PL and I can leave this mortal realm a happy Bluebird.

We wouldn't know mate.

Well done for getting to the final, but I hope you get stuffed - no offence.

None taken, I'd expect nothing less. What's the point in rivalries if we sit around listening to Chris de Burgh love songs and tossing each other off all day?

Besides, I've always supported the opposition whenever Bristol City have played in the Autowindscreens shield/Prinark Cup or whatever it's called.

None taken, I'd expect nothing less. What's the point in rivalries if we sit around listening to Chris de Burgh love songs and tossing each other off all day?

Besides, I've always supported the opposition whenever Bristol City have played in the Autowindscreens shield/Prinark Cup or whatever it's called.

You are a numpty..It's called the auto windscreens sherpa van whoop whoop loadsabolox ding ding trophy..you just dont know yer footy mate !

It was absolutely awesome last night. The ground was rocking, tense game, penalties..wembley! absolutely incredible stuff.

Rocking in the away end, so I'm told.

I thought your insistence on playing "men of harlech" and the refrain from "Hey Jude" on the PA system at every opportunity to be particulalry amateurish. What happened to your sense of spontaneity? Left behind in the rubble of Ninian Park?

Rocking in the away end, so I'm told.

I thought your insistence on playing "men of harlech" and the refrain from "Hey Jude" on the PA system at every opportunity to be particulalry amateurish. What happened to your sense of spontaneity? Left behind in the rubble of Ninian Park?

what happened there? did it collapse?

Well done sheep sha#gers deserved your win but the P A bloke really isn't needed with his Yankee style false hype,, not been to the new ground but Ninian Park especially the Bob bank generated a greater menace to away teams and fans....Palace were bloody awful can't stand them any way but for a semi-final they just didn't turn up ,going with the form book Pool or Manc's should bury you but its another final in a meaningful competition...

Well done sheep sha#gers deserved your win but the P A bloke really isn't needed with his Yankee style false hype,, not been to the new ground but Ninian Park especially the Bob bank generated a greater menace to away teams and fans....Palace were bloody awful can't stand them any way but for a semi-final they just didn't turn up ,going with the form book Pool or Manc's should bury you but its another final in a meaningful competition...

You don't need to go there; just think B&Q meets wacky warehouse and you've got it.

Archived