IGNORED

Reading Tomorrow: Result?

samo II

So, forgetting about the whole 'Maynard situation' for a sec; What do people think about our chances tomorrow?

Half decent performance from us last week and our third win in four league matches. No who'd usually trouble the starting 11 bar Marvin and Fonts out, so I think we'll be confident.

Reading have won two and lost two in the last 4, and have a couple of new signings in. But they do have a two usual faces out (McAnuff and Lieigertwood), so should be interesting.

Any thoughts as to potential results?

I'm thinking a hard fought 1-1.

For some reasons I keep thinking back to our win at Reading back in 08/09 where Big Dele and Skuse scored.

It was a cracking and unexpected performance where we totally outplayed what was meant to be a much superior team.

Fingers-crossed we'll see another one tomorrow!

I've got a good feeling about Reading away. 2-2 or 2-3 to City, errrr I'l go for 2-3 to city. A mirror image of the 2-3 loss we suffered at the Gate in September that finished Keith Millen as manager of this football club. We were awesome against Reading for the first 70 minutes, yes a 2-3 away win for me.

City to win 3.1.

Wood, a typical Maynard touch of brilliance and a fantastic breakaway goal by Albert.

I win the lottery, my wife goes up four bra sizes, the sags go into administration and get a 10 points deduction and David Silva signs for his boyhood idols Bristol City

Archived