IGNORED

My View On Today......missed A Big Chance

bangers

Reading were very average IMO.....their 2 CMs Karacan and Tabb were both lightweight and we should have taken advantage of that......Roberts was superb and so was Mcanuff and Hunt, there 3 best players.....

For us, Pearson was far too slow in releasing the ball when on te break, we had chance to really attack and too often, especially in the first half he failed to realease the ball.....

Both Foster and McGivern struggled, McGivern was poor and MUST GO IMO, at least foster has pace and can pass, Ryan offers us very little.....

Wood lead the line very well and looks a TOP player, both Cisse and Skuse were good, best performance from Skuse at CM for a long term......Albert was back to his tricky best 2nd half and was so unlucky with his effort......Bolasie worked hard but created little.....

We had our chances today and we didn't deserve to lose, te pen looked like a RIGHT decision but can't comment on the red card.....the 2nd pen

Was a SHOCKING decision by a crap linesman, he made au decisions today that we're rightly overruled by the ref.....who was generally good.

We really really really really missed Marv today.....those late runs into the box would of

Been fruitful against a poor reading CMs......we should of got a draw today......big chance missed.

Listening on the radio (finally a match with live commentary on Radio Bristol DAB) was painful enough. If I had travelled I'm sure it would have been absolutely tortureous.

Sounded like we were all over the place again, Come on Del boy, sort em out!

We are still not getting the best out of the players we have. Moments of some talent true, but not anywhere near enough teamwork and consistency that this league demands for success.

We are going to be bouncing off the bottom again soon if things don't pick-up.

Andy

Listening on the radio (finally a match with live commentary on Radio Bristol DAB) was painful enough. If I had travelled I'm sure it would have been absolutely tortureous.

Sounded like we were all over the place again, Come on Del boy, sort em out!

We are still not getting the best out of the players we have. Moments of some talent true, but not anywhere near enough teamwork and consistency that this league demands for success.

We are going to be bouncing off the bottom again soon if things don't pick-up.

Andy

What an over-reaction.

Reading were very average IMO.....their 2 CMs Karacan and Tabb were both lightweight and we should have taken advantage of that......Roberts was superb and so was Mcanuff and Hunt, there 3 best players.....

For us, Pearson was far too slow in releasing the ball when on te break, we had chance to really attack and too often, especially in the first half he failed to realease the ball.....

Both Foster and McGivern struggled, McGivern was poor and MUST GO IMO, at least foster has pace and can pass, Ryan offers us very little.....

Wood lead the line very well and looks a TOP player, both Cisse and Skuse were good, best performance from Skuse at CM for a long term......Albert was back to his tricky best 2nd half and was so unlucky with his effort......Bolasie worked hard but created little.....

We had our chances today and we didn't deserve to lose, te pen looked like a RIGHT decision but can't comment on the red card.....the 2nd pen

Was a SHOCKING decision by a crap linesman, he made au decisions today that we're rightly overruled by the ref.....who was generally good.

We really really really really missed Marv today.....those late runs into the box would of

Been fruitful against a poor reading CMs......we should of got a draw today......big chance missed.

Interesting you say best performance at central mid.

Do you subscibe to the opinion that skuse is better at right back. After all he was beginning to settle in to that position before foster arrived.

Depends who we are playing against.....generally away from home I can understand him at CM cos he adds strength and fight something Kilkenny just can't offer....

But with Tabb and Karacan in the middle we could of had Kilkenny with Skuse right back.....cos Readings CMs were sooooo lightweight.

With Kilkenny in the middle today I think we could of got 2 or 3......we had good pace on the break but no1 to play the balls in.

Depends who we are playing against.....generally away from home I can understand him at CM cos he adds strength and fight something Kilkenny just can't offer....

But with Tabb and Karacan in the middle we could of had Kilkenny with Skuse right back.....cos Readings CMs were sooooo lightweight.

With Kilkenny in the middle today I think we could of got 2 or 3......we had good pace on the break but no1 to play the balls in.

you know where this is leading but do you reckon foster has the pace pass and leadership to play the middle...... I missed todays game of course but from what ive seen of him so far he looks the part!!

No definately not. He has pace and can pass a decent ball with no pressure....but when under pressure he panics and losses his composure.....he is also pretty lightweight and doesn't have the eye or the ability (seemingly) to ply the creative attacking midfielder role.....

He struggled at RB today.....Macanuff on occasions destroyed him.....better than McGivern though.

No definately not. He has pace and can pass a decent ball with no pressure....but when under pressure he panics and losses his composure.....he is also pretty lightweight and doesn't have the eye or the ability (seemingly) to ply the creative attacking midfielder role.....

He struggled at RB today.....Macanuff on occasions destroyed him.....better than McGivern though.

ok thanks.....It does sound like he had a poor game....lets face it we dont want our full backs to panic under pressure either!

Archived