IGNORED

So What Were The Positives From Today.

bcfcbs20

Only 1 goal in the game again, Roberts rolled Carey won that big decision/game , awful ref decision to send him off any person who knows anything about football McGivern was covering, unlucky move on, the first goal was always the massive one, move on we will get the points we need. Second pen, Mr James respect, two pen saves in one game.

and Maynard is beginning to realise what it's like to get 5 minutes and 10 minutes there, he might even get a whole 30 minutes next week, unless he's playing in the prem of course.

I bet he is so worried about how long he gets, no arguments Sir Esmond i bet no fifty no pork scractings McInnes will be delighted to still have Maynard in his squad after Jan, i think the biggest indicter was the Evil Post again he said Maynard is in my squad and I'm thinking about him, what would you do as a manager with Maynard, turn round and say you our not the future train on your own or asked him to give 100% whilst he is here and i will pick you on form and training only?.

I for one was really impressed and heartened with Citys display today. I thought we more than held our own. Mcgivern aside the whole team put in a good shift. Wood looked strong and used the ball intelligently, Cisse was teriffic in midfield and Nyatanga also did really well. James saved two pens. Bolaise tried hard but nothing happened for him, Adomah had a quiet first half but really came to life in the second half. The midfield stroked the ball around well and kept possession, Im not a fan of Skuse but he looked solid and played some good passes.

Its always going to be a pen when you hold a player and Roberts used his experience and body strength to sucker Louis in, but I dont know where the red card came from.

I was a guest in the Reading end and the home consensus was that they were lucky. Some even went as far as saying we played the better football The second pen Cybka dived and wasnt touched, I was 10 feet from him and he just , well ......cheated.

So I think we are the verge of having a good team. I dont think we need forwards, wingers or central defenders We just need a decent player at left back (which we have just bought from Aberdeen) and a person who can make things happen in midfield, ie hold onto the ball and spray passes in short.... we only need one player, the equivelent of a young Tinman.

I bet he is so worried about how long he gets, no arguments Sir Esmond i bet no fifty no pork scractings McInnes will be delighted to still have Maynard in his squad after Jan, i think the biggest indicter was the Evil Post again he said Maynard is in my squad and I'm thinking about him, what would you do as a manager with Maynard, turn round and say you our not the future train on your own or asked him to give 100% whilst he is here and i will pick you on form and training only?.

I would never try to 2nd guess DMC, however I suspect come Tuesday if he hasn't been able to bring the faces that he wanted to because of the Maynard fiasco, he might not be so charitable and just imagine if the unimaginable happened?.

James saved one pen and nearly half saved the other

He saved two penalties, wow, no defender in the world can back up as quick as the penalty taker, that is classed as a penalty save, or should James not have this on his record because the striker fell over him and the ball rolled in, it's not like it come of the post and hit James FFS, James was outstanding with his quickness of the ground to stop the rebound.

I would never try to 2nd guess DMC, however I suspect come Tuesday if he hasn't been able to bring the faces that he wanted to because of the Maynard fiasco, he might not be so charitable and just imagine if the unimaginable happened?.

So when McInnes or who ever got the job they were told if Maynard stays you can only have this, if Maynard goes for this you can have this, i don't believe this, how can you sell a club to a manager on this, or maybe i am missing your point.

So when McInnes or who ever got the job they were told if Maynard stays you can only have this, if Maynard goes for this you can have this, i don't believe this, how can you sell a club to a manager on this, or maybe i am missing your point.

So you think that a fee for Maynard or even getting him off the pay role, won't make things easier?.

He saved two penalties, wow, no defender in the world can back up as quick as the penalty taker, that is classed as a penalty save, or should James not have this on his record because the striker fell over him and the ball rolled in, it's not like it come of the post and hit James FFS, James was outstanding with his quickness of the ground to stop the rebound.

Thanks for clearing that up. For the records I thought James was superb today

bore off...still our top scorer and most likely goal scorer.....i would say we are less of an attacking force without his movement

he isnt likely to score from the bench - just like he hasnt been scoring this season - a prem club has come in for him and has told Del to train him in preperation for his big move, Del has obliged and sat him on the bench - i would say thats a great start and prep warm up routine for his time in the prem :whistle:

I thought City put in a determiner and committed display with no shortage of flair. Interesting to hear Radio Berkshire after the match who were very complimentary about City and McInnes. I believe a draw would have been the fairest result. As for individuals -

James 9 mom a number of great stops including two penalty saves.

McGivern 6 steady, but didn't offer anything going forward

Carey 6 found Roberts a handful

Nyatanga 7 another solid display

Foster 7 less of an attacking threat but did defensive job well

Pearson 7 bags of energy, worked well all over the park

Cisse 7 solid game, applauded off by both sets of fans

Skuse 7 usual industrius display

Bolasie 6 quiet game, but showed talent in flashes

Adomah 8 always a threat, Reading were terrified of him.

Wood 8 best game yet, only spoilt by fact he missed two good chances.

As I have said many times before, City under McInnes will continue to move up the table in the remaining months. Unlucky yesterday.

Archived