IGNORED

Lee Hughes - More Trouble

MarcusX

I have said it on here before that I don't think names should be released in these cases until the accused has actually been found guilty in court.

It is a sad reality that there are girls who seem to fabricate these sexual assault stories. How many times has this happened in the past?

One recent one was that bloke from Coronation Street, I think that ended up being a fabricated story (correct me if I am wrong).

I have said it on here before that I don't think names should be released in these cases until the accused has actually been found guilty in court.

It is a sad reality that there are girls who seem to fabricate these sexual assault stories. How many times has this happened in the past?

One recent one was that bloke from Coronation Street, I think that ended up being a fabricated story (correct me if I am wrong).

Frank Foster....... court case this week.

I'll get me coat

Weather this or true or not im so glad Joe Jordan refused to stump up the 250k Stevenage wanted for this joker all them years ago...

Absolutely appaling decision by Joe Jordan, in hindsight of course.

With a scoring record of better than a goal every 2 games throughout his entire career, he is certainly a great player.

Unfortunately he's an absolute coward of a man, and should never have been allowed back into football anyway!

I cant see a girl "fabricating" this really? Hes not exactly a household name, except for being a murderer

Weather this or true or not im so glad Joe Jordan refused to stump up the 250k Stevenage wanted for this joker all them years ago...

Yeah, how terrible it would have been to have picked up one of english footballs most prolific goalscorers, consistently throughout his career, for £250K!

Especially as at the time he had not been convicted of doing anything wrong!

Are you alluding to the Liverpool fan that was caught on camera doing monkey impression's aimed at Patrice Evra

NEWS FLASH "HE'S GUILTY"

I read that as a reference to the way the club suspends season tickets of supporters accused of any minor infringement, before the case even reaches the CPS for a decision on whether to prosecute.

Innocent until proven guilty is still the law in England nowadays.

For all races creeds and colours.

Even Lee Hughes.

Lets wait until he's found guilty,celebrate his 3 months (reduced on appeal) sentance and subsequent transfer to the Gas.

Funny country this nowadays.

If Hughes gets less than 5 years (if guilty) everyone will jump up and down,yet 2 blokes who spayed EDL on a mosque, injuring no-one got 10 years each.

Yes 10 years.

When did non violent racial grafitti become worse than murder?

Thats just a rhetorical question - no im not an EDL supporter but the logics of sentancing in the UK now leave me in a constant state of bewilderment.

4 years for a tweet but only 4 weeks for actually smashing up a shop..(London 'riots')

Less than 8 yrs for murder is the norm...10 yrs for spraypainting a wall?

So Lee Hughes,by rule of thumb will get 3 months tops, even though he culpapbly killed another person before.

And 2 blokes get 10 years for spraying 3 letters on a wall.

And a player who racially abused someone on national TV didn't even get charged by the Police just suspended for 8 weeks on full pay.

If someone could explain the above mess,I would be gratefull.

Oh and I'll throw in that Gilmore twot for good measure as well....money can't buy you love but it certainly can buy you less jail time.

I've given myself a headache.

Just goes to show how gullible some people are really.

I knew as soon as I read your "10 years for spraying on a mosque" that it was bollocks, why did you believe whichever scumbag EDL sympathizer told you that?

It was 12 months, and it wasn't their first offences either. Oh, and they also sprayed EDL and a poppy on a shop owned by an asian who was, ironically, selling poppies to raise money for the legion.

Try to be less gullible in future.

Innocent until proven guilty is still the law in England nowadays.

For all races creeds and colours.

Even Lee Hughes.

Lets wait until he's found guilty,celebrate his 3 months (reduced on appeal) sentance and subsequent transfer to the Gas.

Funny country this nowadays.

If Hughes gets less than 5 years (if guilty) everyone will jump up and down,yet 2 blokes who spayed EDL on a mosque, injuring no-one got 10 years each.

Yes 10 years.

When did non violent racial grafitti become worse than murder?

Thats just a rhetorical question - no im not an EDL supporter but the logics of sentancing in the UK now leave me in a constant state of bewilderment.

4 years for a tweet but only 4 weeks for actually smashing up a shop..(London 'riots')

Less than 8 yrs for murder is the norm...10 yrs for spraypainting a wall?

So Lee Hughes,by rule of thumb will get 3 months tops, even though he culpapbly killed another person before.

And 2 blokes get 10 years for spraying 3 letters on a wall.

And a player who racially abused someone on national TV didn't even get charged by the Police just suspended for 8 weeks on full pay.

If someone could explain the above mess,I would be gratefull.

Oh and I'll throw in that Gilmore twot for good measure as well....money can't buy you love but it certainly can buy you less jail time.

I've given myself a headache.

Not even gonna bother with the facist propaganda (though I think there is probably a good point about the 'dark arts' of the British legal system in there somewhere), but the whole controversy of the Suarez incident essentially stems from the fact that he would never have been convicted in a court of law. An FA tribunal only needs to decide that someone is guilty is on the balance of probability, while a court of law must prove someone is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I have no doubt that Suarez used racist language in the direction of Patrice Evra and that Liverpool fans should hang their heads for booing an opposition player because HE was racially abused, but it wouldn't have stood up in a court of law

I suspect the CPS are pretty convinced they'll get a conviction because he's been bailed for a couple of weeks while they decide. I hope he's never seen in English football again personally. I'm all for second chances and not punishing someone beyond the time deemed fit to be a punishment by a court of law, but if guilty he's wasted that second chance and shouldn't deserve a third

Archived