IGNORED

Keith Andrews

Smokey

Nah not a crazy suggetion at all. I don't rate him that much to be honest and don't think that he would offer more than what we already have.

I find it a little odd that people don't think he would be a good addition to the squad. He has played 70 games in the Prem in the last three years, scored 9 in 20 this season for Ipswich and has 26 caps for Ireland, making numerous appearances in their successful Euro 2012 campaign. He is also captain at Ipswich, or at least was when I saw them on TV, and would be a great player for us to sign. As it is, his wage demands would be too high and I would be very surprised if he didn't join a Premier League side or top Championship team.

I find it a little odd that people don't think he would be a good addition to the squad. He has played 70 games in the Prem in the last three years, scored 9 in 20 this season for Ipswich and has 26 caps for Ireland, making numerous appearances in their successful Euro 2012 campaign. He is also captain at Ipswich, or at least was when I saw them on TV, and would be a great player for us to sign. As it is, his wage demands would be too high and I would be very surprised if he didn't join a Premier League side or top Championship team.

I stand corrected! Did not realize his record or even that he had been on loan to Ipswitch. I am a tad out of touch these days.

It's one thing going on loan to get first team football but couldn't see him being even remotely attracted to signing for a club permanently who could potentially be in League 1 next year (let's not kid ourselves) hence the bizarre post comment. I wasn't trying to be hostile I just can't see what could possibly be in it for him.

Plus I imagine his wage demands would be unviable for us.

I stand corrected! Did not realize his record or even that he had been on loan to Ipswitch. I am a tad out of touch these days.

To be fair he was hated by Blackburn fans 18 months ago so I can understand your initial skepticism. Since then, however, he has really turned it around and had an excellent run of form. I can see a late deadline day loan to a lower Prem team. I find it a bit strange that Blackburn haven't given him a go tbh, especially with how terrible they have been this season

To be fair he was hated by Blackburn fans 18 months ago so I can understand your initial skepticism. Since then, however, he has really turned it around and had an excellent run of form. I can see a late deadline day loan to a lower Prem team. I find it a bit strange that Blackburn haven't given him a go tbh, especially with how terrible they have been this season

Archived