IGNORED

Not Very Nice But Might Help Us...

Red Cloud

We all know Portamouth will get saved and end up not having any deductions.....

BTW how the **** are they allowed to still be buying players????

I seem to remember the last time they were in the shit they splashed out in Dave Kitson and Luke Varney On premier league wages!!!

Where is the support? We have too short memories as a club

We were in a similar position back in 82 but rather than signing players on expensive contracts we played youth and reserve players. I am still grateful to the 8 guys who ripped up their contract. Portsmouth need to swallow the fact that they are unsustainable at this level and accept the fact of having a club in the lower leagues without star names is better than having no club at all. I sympathise with their fans but that club needs to rebuild it's infrastructure. Get rid of the likes of Kitson and the rest of the high earners as soon as possible ( I don't think any player would do what the Ashton Gate 8 did nowadays) and rebuild with youth and free transfers as we did. And remember although we nearly went out of business once Portsmouth are in this position for the second time. Let's hope they survive and learn the lesson this time.

We were in a similar position back in 82 but rather than signing players on expensive contracts we played youth and reserve players. I am still grateful to the 8 guys who ripped up their contract. Portsmouth need to swallow the fact that they are unsustainable at this level and accept the fact of having a club in the lower leagues without star names is better than having no club at all. I sympathise with their fans but that club needs to rebuild it's infrastructure. Get rid of the likes of Kitson and the rest of the high earners as soon as possible ( I don't think any player would do what the Ashton Gate 8 did nowadays) and rebuild with youth and free transfers as we did. And remember although we nearly went out of business once Portsmouth are in this position for the second time. Let's hope they survive and learn the lesson this time.

Absolutely spot on. Why on earth haven't they issued a statement early in the month saying that all players and staff are available for transfer, they seem to want it all ways. I'm afraid they are putting all their eggs in one basket and hoping yet another person steps in to bail them out, this method has twice got them in the shit and yet, the latest person to be touted is again a complete mystery.

If they were serious the first time around they would have adjusted their finances accordingly, we did, instead they instantly went out and bagged two very expensive signings. Why do I need to feel sorry for them breaking the rules again.

Absolutely spot on. Why on earth haven't they issued a statement early in the month saying that all players and staff are available for transfer, they seem to want it all ways. I'm afraid they are putting all their eggs in one basket and hoping yet another person steps in to bail them out, this method has twice got them in the shit and yet, the latest person to be touted is again a complete mystery.

If they were serious the first time around they would have adjusted their finances accordingly, we did, instead they instantly went out and bagged two very expensive signings. Why do I need to feel sorry for them breaking the rules again.

Sod pompey..gotta get me one of those shirts..pure comedy..bless

Archived