IGNORED

Busy Day Tomorrow?

Sampson City Reds

Prediciton: Lansdown goes nuts and brings in 2 new players, costing 3 mill in total.

I wouldn't say that was nuts, I'd say that was cruical to ensure our Championship status,

but this is Bristol City and we never make things easy for ourselves. :disapointed2se:

So as per normal nothing will happen and we'll see the trap door to L1 open all the way up

to the last game.

The best thing to happen today was Billy Sharp and Wes Morgan moving.

I think nicky will be gone tomorrow, wolves keep popping up in rumours and twitter, maybe an 11th hour bid?

Sadly I think it will be too late to re-invest

Full fixture list tomorrow, Wolves at home to Liverpool so I would expect any bid to come earlier rather than later.

Mick Mcarthy said today that the fixtures tomorrow will obviously have a large effect on the transfer window.

I would expect a lot less later business than usual.

With the transfer window closing tomorrow evening, things are hotting up behind the scenes. Stephen McManus is currently weighing up an offer to go to Bristol City. He was left out of the 18 yesterday as a result of the uncertainty surrounding his future. For the deal to go through, City will need to come close to matching his current salary.

Read More http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/boro-fc/boro-fc-news/2012/01/30/mogga-s-boro-pride-84229-30226973/#ixzz1kzDPqdMx

With the transfer window closing tomorrow evening, things are hotting up behind the scenes. Stephen McManus is currently weighing up an offer to go to Bristol City. He was left out of the 18 yesterday as a result of the uncertainty surrounding his future. For the deal to go through, City will need to come close to matching his current salary.

Read More http://www.gazetteli.../#ixzz1kzDPqdMx

Would be happy with him....

Read More http://www.gazetteli.../#ixzz1kzDPqdMx

Please let this be true :fingerscrossed:

I wouldn't say that was nuts, I'd say that was cruical to ensure our Championship status,

but this is Bristol City and we never make things easy for ourselves. :disapointed2se:

So as per normal nothing will happen and we'll see the trap door to L1 open all the way up

to the last game.

What a load of tosh, the stats simply don't back that up. The record under McInnes taken across the whole season would have us comfortably in the top half. Draw at West Ham, double over Southampton. I'm not saying we are Brazil, and we have had off days (e.g. Derby away), but does anyone truly believe we will be relegated this season????

to the last game.

What a load of tosh, the stats simply don't back that up. The record under McInnes taken across the whole season would have us comfortably in the top half. Draw at West Ham, double over Southampton. I'm not saying we are Brazil, and we have had off days (e.g. Derby away), but does anyone truly believe we will be relegated this season????

Have to agree, that is rubbish isn't it? I can't see any logic for us spending a wedge of cash at this juncture. Pointers are that Derek will keep us up by doing what he's currently doing. Last day of the transfer window is hardly the time people make considered judgements about how new players will fit in to the team shape and personality etc. There's not a lot of big business done on the last day for a reason. Far better to get to the end of the season, give Derek time to stop the fire-fighting he's currently having to do, and then make some good, considered signings.

And anyway... just how would drumming up an extra £3m of debt be "making things easier for ourselves"? Do you think money grows on trees?

Archived