IGNORED

Pitman

Glastonbury Red

What has Pitman got to do in order to play a game? I'm not a regular, but the times that I've seen him play he's looked more than decent - surely now that NM seems keen to leave, it's time for Pitman to step up? Amazed that when NM was dropped it wasn't Pitman that came in

When we have the players in the team to compensate for a luxury player like Pitman, then he will play....

What nonsense, Pitman's not a luxury player.

The only reason Pitman's not been starting, as you well know, is that Del doesn't consider other areas of the team to be strong enough to play 2 forwards. Any two forwards.

When the make up of the squad is improved Pitman will play, no doubt about that, because Del prefers 2 up top, we don't score many and he knows knows Pitman is far and away City's most gifted goalscorer.

What nonsense, Pitman's not a luxury player.

The only reason Pitman's not been starting, as you well know, is that Del doesn't consider other areas of the team to be strong enough to play 2 forwards. Any two forwards.

When the make up of the squad is improved Pitman will play, no doubt about that, because Del prefers 2 up top, we don't score many and he knows knows Pitman is far and away City's most gifted goalscorer.

Isn't that more or less what I said but without espanding?.

BP is our version of Adel Tarrabt, need players to make up for their lack of work rate.

BCAGFC

Isn't that more or less what I said but without espanding?.

BP is our version of Adel Tarrabt, need players to make up for their lack of work rate.

BCAGFC

Pitman doesn't have a lack of workrate at all, if you watch him closely you will see he covers an awful lot of ground both wide and deep. If anything he needs to do less of that being up front on his own.

Pitman doesn't have a lack of workrate at all, if you watch him closely you will see he covers an awful lot of ground both wide and deep. If anything he needs to do less of that being up front on his own.

I have watched BP very closely throughout his time here (although it has been mainly cameo roles lately), he doesn't work as hard as Maynard did before his head went in the last few games and began to look disinterested.

Defending starts from the front, that is why Maynard is/was picked ahead of BP. BP doesn't close players down and in doing so doesn't force goalkeepers/defenders into making mistakes.

BCAGFC

Archived