IGNORED

Tonight's Championship Games

Ryan_BCFC

Not great scores with Cov, Ipswich and Doncaster getting good results. At least Forest and Millwall did bad.

Leeds lost 4-1 at home so we must take advantage of their poor defence on Saturday. Where are those goals going to come from...?

Apparantley they only conceded the 4 goals due to Nikola Zigic winning every heading being 6ft7, Del quickly re-sign Maierhoffer to play vs Leeds :laugh:

We need to start picking some points up other wise the bottom of the table is going to come up and meet us. Doncaster look dead and buried a while ago but they are getting closer. Hopefully Larry Grayson will still be at Leeds on Saturday, if we get an early goal I think you will see them getting on his back - shut that door.

We need to start picking some points up other wise the bottom of the table is going to come up and meet us. Doncaster look dead and buried a while ago but they are getting closer. Hopefully Larry Grayson will still be at Leeds on Saturday, if we get an early goal I think you will see them getting on his back - shut that door.

So did we !!

We have won 3 of the last 5. If anything we are gaining on most of the teams down there every few games.

As long as we carry as we have done since Millen left, we will finish comfortably away from the zone.

Archived