IGNORED

Lesbian

Turkey

The girl with the black hair on BB is quite hot, she is bisexual and a scouser. :(

I laughed when it said that dyke was from brighton, bunch of faggots.

I'm better than that..... I'm straight, from Dorset, support Bristol City and I am going to Cardiff on Sunday to see our 'MIGHTY GLAMOUR BOYS' win promotion.

I will not, never have , never will watch Big Brother..... (In my opinion only) It is complete dross, but if any of you like it fair enough.

It is quite funny though stereotype (?)

Welcome to the 'London Borough of Brighton' :dunno:

At last I have found someone who makes a complaint to a Why on earth do you need to complain? Just turn to another channel!!

It makes me so mad!!!! Just turn over!!!!!!!

:(:dunno::dunno:

I expect they did but it was on all the other channel too

Ya get meh :city:

Calm down, calm down :city:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I complained because I don't want my country being represented by a camp gay, a homophobic asylum seeker, a femmanist, fould mouthed lesbian and a I love you in a thong.

I couldn't care less what is on the telly in this country, but these freaks should be burned, shot, maimed, gassed or fed to lions.

I complained because I don't want my country being represented by a camp gay, a homophobic asylum seeker, a femmanist, fould mouthed lesbian and a I love you in a thong.

I couldn't care less what is on the telly in this country, but these freaks should be burned, shot, maimed, gassed or fed to lions.

Surely thats one of the things that make this country great, the diversity of its residents.

and. a..

camp gay, a homophobic asylum seeker, a feminist, foul mouthed lesbian and a I love you in a thong.

...make great TV ! :( (If you like that kind of thing!)

Archived