IGNORED

Nm, Lj And Hunt Gone - Who Else In Summer?

SecretSam

A fair few.

Out of contract; McAllister, Carey, Pearson, Cisse, Ribero, Edwards, Jackson, James and JCR (9 players); anyone I missed?

Loan expires; Spence (how is he still here?!), McGivern and Wood (3).

So that is at least 12 players from our squad out of contract/back to their home club this summer.

McAllister is going nowhere, he is very highly rated by Del and Doc, apparently most managers within the championship would rather have Macca playing with their team than against them. This not down to his pace that’s for sure, the only thing that it could be is the fact that he is always committed in the tackle and likes to bomb on when the opportunity arises coupled with the fact he has a decent left footed delivery from set pieces.

I know that many of you will not agree with this, but i personally rate him higher than McGiven.

McAllister is going nowhere, he is very highly rated by Del and Doc, apparently most managers within the championship would rather have Macca playing with their team than against them. This not down to his pace that’s for sure, the only thing that it could be is the fact that he is always committed in the tackle and likes to bomb on when the opportunity arises coupled with the fact he has a decent left footed delivery from set pieces.

I know that many of you will not agree with this, but i personally rate him higher than McGiven.

I have never ever seen him bomb on haha i dont think i have ever seen him get to the byline and get a cross in let alone a decent one. I have the greatest of respect for Macca he has been a good servent to the club in all his time here but i think it will be time to move him on in the summer just like it's right to have LJ move on.

I have never ever seen him bomb on haha i dont think i have ever seen him get to the byline and get a cross in let alone a decent one. I have the greatest of respect for Macca he has been a good servent to the club in all his time here but i think it will be time to move him on in the summer just like it's right to have LJ move on.

I agree, we should put him out of his misery and move on. :icecream:

Depending on how we want to set the team up would consider giving Pearson and Cisse another shout. :colder:

Personally I would tie Cisse down to a deal right now. He must be close to being the best defensive midfield player outside the Prem, in fact I would suggest he is better than some in it. When he plays it gives us a lot more options in formation and tactics, first name on the team sheet for me.

Personally I would tie Cisse down to a deal right now. He must be close to being the best defensive midfield player outside the Prem, in fact I would suggest he is better than some in it. When he plays it gives us a lot more options in formation and tactics, first name on the team sheet for me.

Thirded. Very important player for us currently and one who ideally should start every game for me whilst we play 451

Fourthed????? Said for ages now that the makelele role is key for modern day football teams. Cisse is quality at this.

Archived