IGNORED

Leeds United - Grayson Sacked ?

Ryan_BCFC

You never know. Being number one again may tempt him.

He might take a PL job but why would he drop a huge wage and a huge job at Chelsea...for Leeds......In the championship!?

Unless he's been sacked I will bet you an innocent smoothie he doesn't leave for that pit!

If Grayson had lost the players confidence, then it'll work against us as they'll have their heads up, even playing for a temporary manager.

If 'Larry' was a popular figure in the changing room however and there's a sense of grievance then it will work in our favour - as the players will be even more demoralised.

Can a keen Leeds watcher suggest which scenario it is?

He might take a PL job but why would he drop a huge wage and a huge job at Chelsea...for Leeds......In the championship!?

Unless he's been sacked I will bet you an innocent smoothie he doesn't leave for that pit!

Two smoothies and your on. Seriously though Leeds is a big job. I'm not saying I think he'll go, but stranger things have happened.

My moneys on Warnock. 1st class Colin and a 1st class manager. I am one of the minority on here who like him.

No not at all he’s a great motivator of average players and with Mick McCarthy and Martin O’Neil is one of the few Mangers in the Game who talks any sense.

If he does join Leeds he will get them up you can put your house on it. In fact I would even Treble it up with Maynard scoring on his debut for Wham and Scotland beating England at Murrayfield on Sat.

Seems a harsh sacking- sell your better players on account of Papa Smurf's tightness, fringes of playoffs is a decent job.

I doubt anyone will do a better job with the restrictions in place, until B***s leaves in a coffin we won't move any further forward than our 7th last year.

Grayson will get another job and flourish I hope, I just want him to spill the beans on what's been going on, but you can bet B***s has made him sign a schtum contract for the payoff.

Let's hope they haven't appointed anyone in time. We'll have to match their intensity to get a result, they're sure to be fired up.

Indeed. But it does not necessarily have to be a new full time manager. Sometimes caretaker bosses come in and do well. Ie Millen after Johnson..... :-)

Archived