IGNORED

Danny Ball

Wardie

Slightly odd, don't contracts usually expire end of season anyway?

Anyway, one thing I have noticed- we have several young players on the books but they just seem to have sat there for years doing bugger all- Ball is one example, maybe the odd sub appearance every now and then but it surely takes up valuable wages and squad places- however much we want to see academy based talent coming through.

Slightly odd, don't contracts usually expire end of season anyway?

Anyway, one thing I have noticed- we have several young players on the books but they just seem to have sat there for years doing bugger all- Ball is one example, maybe the odd sub appearance every now and then but it surely takes up valuable wages and squad places- however much we want to see academy based talent coming through.

they are only on about 500 quid a week, normally they are kept on because they start devloping later then others

I grew up and played for Yatton FC with Dan and he was so much quicker and stronger even at the age of about 9 or 10.

He always played up front alongside Sam Waring who was also on the City books until he lost his way via fitness and Malia :punish:

Loves a tackle and getting in the faces of others . . . he HAS to prove his fitness as i can't see him getting many more chances at all to be honest. Quality lad and is happy to help around for charity's and any causes in the community but he has to make it on the field more than anything. He reminds me of a younger left sided crocked Ribs.

:ill:

Good luck to him!!! :banana:

I grew up and played for Yatton FC with Dan and he was so much quicker and stronger even at the age of about 9 or 10.

He always played up front alongside Sam Waring who was also on the City books until he lost his way via fitness and Malia :punish:

Loves a tackle and getting in the faces of others . . . he HAS to prove his fitness as i can't see him getting many more chances at all to be honest. Quality lad and is happy to help around for charity's and any causes in the community but he has to make it on the field more than anything. He reminds me of a younger left sided crocked Ribs.

:ill:

Good luck to him!!! :banana:

You probably know my brother.

Archived