IGNORED

Chris Maguire

bcfcdeano

I think this would be a good signing for us. I've seen him play a few times (live in Derby) and once he was awful, but the other times he was good. A bit like Clarkson, but better - quicker, better positioning, better shot.

Clough seems to have a habit with falling out with players who were once firm favourites - Cywka, Maguire, Addison, Martin, Peardon, Croft and Maguire is one of those.

However, I think we're being linked with him because he's Scottish and he's not playing at Derby.

Stewart

Clough signed him and this is a Clough quote at the time:

"He is an exciting talent with great potential to improve further."

He added: "He is a creative player and someone who can bring a spark to the team."

Seems like he was in Clough's plans, has only made seven appearances, and now he's surplus to requirements!!

Clough signed him and this is a Clough quote at the time:

"He is an exciting talent with great potential to improve further."

He added: "He is a creative player and someone who can bring a spark to the team."

Seems like he was in Clough's plans, has only made seven appearances, and now he's surplus to requirements!!

Sounds like derby's version of nicky hunt!

Heard from a very good source that onces the loan window opens Derby County's Chris Maguire is joining us on loan

(This is a cheap rumour just because Del is Scottish as is Maguire)

Dont think Derby are giving him a game.Decent player reckon he could be a converted into a decent winger.He has good pace and has vision and can cross a good ball in.I reckon that is were he should be used.And not be played as a striker.He is still a young man,and could be given a chance there.His goal against Iceland under 21 team was a peach.If you want to check it out up on youtube

Archived