IGNORED

Radio Bristol

old_eastender

Killkenny was taken off because we were down to ten men.and dm wanted to keep it tight.beacuse at one nil we could of scored on the break with bolaise and adamah.and we needed a defensive covering with ten players to keep it as tight as poss..most of the time u will see a forward of attqcking midfeilder cone off if down to ten men.

Brendon Mitchell from Wells in Zummerzet was the radio commentator and interviewer

I would prefer Brendon to the other two radio commentators

Ed Hadwin former SWINDON TOWN radio commentator

and Richard Hoskin from Cornwall

THE BEST THING IS THAT BRENDON IS A BRISTOL CITY FAN AND SUPPORTER

Stick with it Godzilla

Personally I'm fed up with hearing how Pitman is the new messiah. I'm not anti-Pitman, I think he's decent and did well last season. He started against Milwall and didn't do enough. When he gets another chance he has to do enough to make sure he can't be dropped the next game. For me he hasn't shown enough this season to justify the hype.

Personally I'm fed up with hearing how Pitman is the new messiah. I'm not anti-Pitman, I think he's decent and did well last season. He started against Milwall and didn't do enough. When he gets another chance he has to do enough to make sure he can't be dropped the next game. For me he hasn't shown enough this season to justify the hype.

Spot on, no work rate from what i seen from him this season, and in a relegation battle you cant afford to stick a player on who's not gunna pressurize opposition. Last season i was a massive fan aswell, thought he was the dogs !

That's a pretty harsh way of looking at it, he gets one game to prove a point. Not for me, he needs a run of games like every other striker to get up to speed, get his confidence up and the goals will follow. You can't be serious if you think he only gets one chance to bring out the best in him. That's neither fair to him or his team mates to expect him to perform at the sort of level straight away. A striker in no way can expect to be on top of his game if he only grabs a cameo role and then being asked to play out wide. Sorry not having that, he gets a fair crack or we sell him, and I can guarantee the next championship club that gives him the chance will benefit with plenty of goals.

Archived