IGNORED

New Keeper Lined Up ?

II Wurzel II

anyone linked from scotland I wouldn't bother with as its just the scottish media thinking we'll sign everyone scottish,

Anyone dropped in the SPL for the next 6 months will be linked with us

Spot on there. Del seems to keep his cards close to his chest with regards to signings. We weren't strongly linked with Pearson, Foster or Wood yet we signed them, whereas the likes of Sandaza, Davidson, Stevenson etc were players we were linked with for a few months but nothing happened.

This probably has no truth behind it but I think we should look at signing a young keeper. If we had a young keeper our average age in the 11 would be rather low. I'd like to see a young keeper next season, obviously only if there good enough. Also under Del I think we will sign a few more foreign players than we have under past managers.

This probably has no truth behind it but I think we should look at signing a young keeper. If we had a young keeper our average age in the 11 would be rather low. I'd like to see a young keeper next season, obviously only if there good enough. Also under Del I think we will sign a few more foreign players than we have under past managers.

What makes you think that bud? GJ wasn't exactly shy when it came to signing foreigners!

Side-show Bob is only playing for us, because we are stupid enough to pay him EVEN MORE than Nicky Hunt, and his family live in the south west.

Lets face it - he doesn't keep much out - but then again, with our back four infront of him, he does have a difficult job.

All for a new keeper - but who, and how much £££££££.

Perhaps Maynards agent could help us out again?

Just got a feeling now that he has more funds than he did at St Johnstone he will look to sign some quality players from abroad imo. I would like to see some absolute gems come from abroad for very little money.

Possibly yeah. A lot will depend on staying up obviously and what his own scouting system is like!

Side-show Bob is only playing for us, because we are stupid enough to pay him EVEN MORE than Nicky Hunt, and his family live in the south west.

Lets face it - he doesn't keep much out - but then again, with our back four infront of him, he does have a difficult job.

All for a new keeper - but who, and how much £££££££.

Perhaps Maynards agent could help us out again?

Personally I think he is tremendous form, the 2 penalty saves against Reading were superb and he was like an extra defender when we went down to 9 men on Saturday. I agree though we need better than Gerken to back him up, especially as an injury might just speed up his decline.

Spot on there. Del seems to keep his cards close to his chest with regards to signings. We weren't strongly linked with Pearson, Foster or Wood yet we signed them, whereas the likes of Sandaza, Davidson, Stevenson etc were players we were linked with for a few months but nothing happened.

Why rule out him moving for Scottish SPL players?He has said himself,he will be moving in the market here in the summer.When he moves on players from your squad.He never had the million for Davidson just now.If he did he would have been away.And Stevenston was never a target to start with or Boyd.He said that himself,when he was interviewed when he said this.He said there is plenty off players in thr SPL that he would like to do buisness on.The trouble was that he never wanted to bring to many in at once from the same market.Encleman has his deal up in the summer.The goalie he had at St Johnstone

Why rule out him moving for Scottish SPL players?He has said himself,he will be moving in the market here in the summer.When he moves on players from your squad.He never had the million for Davidson just now.If he did he would have been away.And Stevenston was never a target to start with or Boyd.He said that himself,when he was interviewed when he said this.He said there is plenty off players in thr SPL that he would like to do buisness on.The trouble was that he never wanted to bring to many in at once from the same market.Encleman has his deal up in the summer.The goalie he had at St Johnstone

I wasn't ruling out players coming from the SPL at all. The point I was making is the players he has signed are players we weren't linked with in the papers up until the last minute or if at all. I am just stating that he clearly has a way of doing business. I am fully aware of the possibility of players from the SPL joining.

Personally I think he is tremendous form, the 2 penalty saves against Reading were superb and he was like an extra defender when we went down to 9 men on Saturday. I agree though we need better than Gerken to back him up, especially as an injury might just speed up his decline.

+3

I think his form has picked up recently but i think he could have done better with the first 2 goals on Saturday particualrly the second one. Having said that I think a new keeper is an end of season consideration as he is adequate to keep going for that long. Signing someone on a pre-contract agreement and moving James out in the summer wouldn't be a bad plan.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/300742/Marian-Kello-hits-out-again-at-Hearts-treatment

He has turned down a loan move to Celtic

Kello has refused to rule out staying in Scotland although England looks to be his most likely destination come the end of the season. Premier League Blackburn Rovers, Aston Villa and Bristol City are amongst clubs who have expressed an interest.

Could Del be looking for David James replacement ?

http://www.scotsman...._club_1_2099950

It says in that article that Hearts turned down a 400K bid from City for Templeton on transfer deadline day

They could have solved their immediate money worries by selling Templeton to Bristol City, but it is understood they turned down a bid of £400,000 from the English Championship club. There was a sizeable gap between that offer and Hearts’ asking price of around £1million, but more subtle negotiating skills might have succeeded in bridging that gap.

Archived