IGNORED

Mccormack = Knob

Will Rollason

Watched highlights, horrible little scrote- everything i hate about footballers- running up to the ref waving the card like the little bitch he is :ranting: ., self satisfied look when Wilson got marching orders. Smirking little toad. grrrrrrrrrr

looking to get Yannick sent off, in the refs face again waving his arms around . New hate figure for me.

Watched highlights, horrible little scrote- everything i hate about footballers- running up to the ref waving the card like the little bitch he is :ranting: ., self satisfied look when Wilson got marching orders. Smirking little toad. grrrrrrrrrr

looking to get Yannick sent off, in the refs face again waving his arms around . New hate figure for me.

Totally agree! Gave him some stick, "Cheat, cheat, cheat!!!" as he went down the tunnel.

A self satisfied smirk made him someone who is a new hate figure for me as well.

Im glad someone started a thread on this - refs should be shown a DVD of every game they are in charge of then they will see nasty little scroats like macormack and others continually hounding the ref to show cards, getting foulded and instantly springing back up brandashing a pretend card, the FA need to impose on the refs to be tighter with this, yes im biased towards city obviuolsy but take another look at the highlights, you will be amazed at the disgracefull behaviour of some of the leeds players - shocking stuff, vile , vile leeds !!!!! i did hear from a good source that the ref watched a copy of the game on the team bus back to yorkshire :whistle:

Im glad someone started a thread on this - refs should be shown a DVD of every game they are in charge of then they will see nasty little scroats like macormack and others continually hounding the ref to show cards, getting foulded and instantly springing back up brandashing a pretend card, the FA need to impose on the refs to be tighter with this, yes im biased towards city obviuolsy but take another look at the highlights, you will be amazed at the disgracefull behaviour of some of the leeds players - shocking stuff, vile , vile leeds !!!!! i did hear from a good source that the ref watched a copy of the game on the team bus back to yorkshire :whistle:

Yeah a lot of there players were a disgrace. They were playing for it all the time! As for McCormack he went down in stages for Wilson's sending off!

Yeah a lot of there players were a disgrace. They were playing for it all the time! As for McCormack he went down in stages for Wilson's sending off!

Its not so much the red card Wilson got,because to be fair the ref didn't have that much option, its MCwankers reaction afterwards. I really hate this in footballers and its getting worse and worse.

Its not so much the red card Wilson got,because to be fair the ref didn't have that much option, its MCwankers reaction afterwards. I really hate this in footballers and its getting worse and worse.

Oh yeah of course Wilson was on the wrong side of him, but McCormack was playing for it. And your right, it is getting worse. That whole hounding the ref and waving an imaginary card cr*p should be an automatic booking! It's ridiculous!

was i dreaming or did he gently push skuse out the way to make his feelings know to the ref, there were several instances wherby you could see the look on some of the players faces, they looked puzzled and confused and then when the ref pulled out the cards they suddenly began smiling, im not saying the ref should not have given the cards it was the reaction from them afterwards , as if it was job well done and there plan had worked - cheating b-------s

was i dreaming or did he gently push skuse out the way to make his feelings know to the ref, there were several instances wherby you could see the look on some of the players faces, they looked puzzled and confused and then when the ref pulled out the cards they suddenly began smiling, im not saying the ref should not have given the cards it was the reaction from them afterwards , as if it was job well done and there plan had worked - cheating b-------s

To me, when the ref first blew for Wilson's foul, McCormack appeared to looked worried (biting nails etc.), as if he thought he might get a booking for diving. Once he saw a red card for Wilson he suddenly seemed quite happy. Cheating barsteward.

Oh yeah of course Wilson was on the wrong side of him, but McCormack was playing for it. And your right, it is getting worse. That whole hounding the ref and waving an imaginary card cr*p should be an automatic booking! It's ridiculous!

Only seen the highlights, but I thought McCormack went down like a sack of shit. Not to say Wilson didn't catch him but it came across like as soon as he got the at side of him he wanted Wilson to bring him down and get sent off rather than run through and try and score. I thought Smith went down very easily for Bolasie's second yellow too. As the saying goes, dirty dirty Leeds...

Dont kid yourself!Kilkeny was repeatedly fouled in the first 15 mins and it was obvious to everybody bar u and the ref it was premeditated. :surrender:

Yes but I didn't like him jesting for a card anymore than McCormick did. Wish FIFA would stamp it out. If they book you for shirt celebrations then they should for this

Yes but I didn't like him jesting for a card anymore than McCormick did. Wish FIFA would stamp it out. If they book you for shirt celebrations then they should for this

Agreed and even though its sacrilege as he is a city player i gotta say i dont like Killkenny much..... :surrender:

How do you "jest " for a card btw Tom?

Would have him in our team over our forwards every day of the week though im afraid !

He cant even get in the Scotland squad.And he has scored more than Miller and CMS down there.He is in some goal scoring form just now.If he leaves them next year,it will be for the EPL.

It's just a form of dissent, really. Warrants a booking in itself.

I would actually propose a system a bit like that of the egg chasers; only the captains are allowed to approach the ref unless their presence is requested by the ref. If some idiot charges 50 yards across the pitch to wave an imaginary card at the ref he gets a yellow card. No doubt it'd result in a few sending offs initially but they'd soon learn. Can't see it happening, think the refs like being pally with Wayne, John and Stevie too much

I would actually propose a system a bit like that of the egg chasers; only the captains are allowed to approach the ref unless their presence is requested by the ref. If some idiot charges 50 yards across the pitch to wave an imaginary card at the ref he gets a yellow card. No doubt it'd result in a few sending offs initially but they'd soon learn. Can't see it happening, think the refs like being pally with Wayne, John and Stevie too much

I agree. I like that rugby players are forced to treat the referees with respect, call them "sir". All too many times referees make rash decisions due to pressure from players approaching them. Of course, it'd change the role of Captain a little bit.

Archived