IGNORED

Fans Forum Team

CiderSomerset

Hi guys,

I am in the process of trying to arrange a friendly game against BCFC staff, as a warm up before we play the Sags again... Still also trying to arrange the game against the Legends, but at the moment that may have to wait until the end of the season. I would like to try to have the same squad of players that played in the Fans Derby at Yate if possible (although new faces are welcome if we have space) so need to know who would be up for a game etc...

Spoke to Bean Head briefly on twitter about it, and he is keen to sort something out, he may be able to persuade the club to help with a pitch etc...

I will confirm a date later on when we have an idea of who is interested, it will probably be in March / April..

I would imagine Badger will want to continue as manager as he likes dressing up smart! :farmer:

Cheers

Simon

Cheers lads, will let you know when we sort a date / venue etc...

Might have to show you what Messi would look like with a Bristolian accent and a beer gut Si!!

Bristolian accent?? Oh, dont know about that EB, cant you speak Northern or Cockney? Much more refined, think of the children! :whistle:

Well done Si. You kept this one quiet.

Another chance to crack the tie out.... :icecream:

Been thinking about it for a while mate, sorted it last night via good old twitter.... Will be in touch soon!

One thing we need to agree on is a good cause to donate money to, we have done the Community trust and Nicola Organ Foundation, so I was thinking of something that everyone would chuck a couple of quid towards - how about Gerry Gow's Testimonial fund? I think the club would happily get involved and maybe Gerry would put his boots on for a couple of minutes???

Woz reckon me babbers?

My family name is Heath , and I cant play for the club any longer as, although I am a proud Bristolian, we moved away from Bristol some years ago and named our son Hampstead, as we didn't want him to grow up with a Bristolian accent.

We eventually moved to Peterborough so he would grow up Posh!!

Yours Coalpit.

*cough* Atyeo statue fund *cough*

Although in this instance I completely agree with the Gerry Gow fund.

Haha, has your cough gone yet?? Atyeo statue fund is on the list Dols... Can you do me a favour though? If you speak to Scotty can you remind him about a legends v fans game? I will ring him at some point but the more than remind him the better!

DorsetRed is going to arrange a game against Preston fans I believe as well. I cant organise that one due to other commitments...

I think we will be looking into getting out own kit, so will be looking for sponsors.

Haha, has your cough gone yet?? Atyeo statue fund is on the list Dols... Can you do me a favour though? If you speak to Scotty can you remind him about a legends v fans game? I will ring him at some point but the more than remind him the better!

I'm seeing him Thursday, if you want to PM me with specifics I can pass it on.

Archived