IGNORED

Crystal Palace Game

bangers

Must win. Without fail. ONE PROBLEM.

We have the 2nd worst goalscoring record in the league, and we are playing a team with one of the best defences in the league.

We have to go for it, we aren't going to breakdown a Palace defense with our current system with these players.

We have to go 442. With Elliott and 1 other in the middle. I know it hasnt worked so far.....but we need goals, we NEED a win....DESPERATELY.

Take a risk. Palace are a GOOD side but built on defense......go 442 with Wood and Pitman. Its a risk we NEEd to take.

What needs to happen is for the Palace game to be described as the most important of the season, a must win, a crucial game. It seems only when certain games are 'bigged-up' that we get a reaction from our bunch of overpayed wasters in the squad. We tend to win the so-called 'big' games and then crawl back into our usual 'we've made it', 'dont have to try', inconsistency. I reckon 45 points may be enough this season so is that 5 home wins to get us there? I cant c us getting anything away anymore so hopefully we can get some fortunate home wins.

Message to players-MASSIVE GAME ON TUES v C PALACE. Get ur heads outa your arses and put in a performance, but more importantly a full shift for a change. I want to see a whole game of whole hearted challenges, closing down and working their b0llox off for a change.

What needs to happen is for the Palace game to be described as the most important of the season, a must win, a crucial game. It seems only when certain games are 'bigged-up' that we get a reaction from our bunch of overpayed wasters in the squad. We tend to win the so-called 'big' games and then crawl back into our usual 'we've made it', 'dont have to try', inconsistency. I reckon 45 points may be enough this season so is that 5 home wins to get us there? I cant c us getting anything away anymore so hopefully we can get some fortunate home wins.

Message to players-MASSIVE GAME ON TUES v C PALACE. Get ur heads outa your arses and put in a performance, but more importantly a full shift for a change. I want to see a whole game of whole hearted challenges, closing down and working their b0llox off for a change.

Just like that Reading game 100% commitment from the players and the fans alike.

Heres a different spin? Palarse have not played today so will be fresher than us? Our form and confidence is very low - one win in five whilst they are playing reasonably well (Just remember it wasnt that lomg ago that they actually won at Old Trafford) so I would suggest a spot of heavy watering of the pitch over the next 24/48 hours might not go amiss then it will freeze nicely meaning no game on Tuesday meaning we just "might" play them under more equal terms later in the season?????

Fingers crossed

Heres a different spin? Palarse have not played today so will be fresher than us? Our form and confidence is very low - one win in five whilst they are playing reasonably well (Just remember it wasnt that lomg ago that they actually won at Old Trafford) so I would suggest a spot of heavy watering of the pitch over the next 24/48 hours might not go amiss then it will freeze nicely meaning no game on Tuesday meaning we just "might" play them under more equal terms later in the season?????

Fingers crossed

Ive booked coach tickets and a hotel for the night. Dont want the game called off....

Massive game, a must win. Forest have got some good players on loan. They played 1-1 Watford but should have won easy. We must win soon, we cant rely that the teams behinds us dont win. 3 games and 0-7, alarming. Who are going to score for City? Boro-Forest next. If Boro win and we can take 3 points against Palace it would be nice. Think also Millwall have big problems. They also like City only scored 5 in 11 games. It dont look good at the moment plenty of games left but im worried.Dont want to play in leauge one next season. Maybe we will get some new loan players that can help the team.

Archived