Spence

Pearson

Elliott

Skuse

JCR

Albert

Stead

Pitman

Three central defenders usually works for us, Albert in a free role and two, count them, two up front.

Gavin Tomlin looks decent on the box for Gillingham - we don't really look to the lower leagues (other than SPL) and surely he'd be a better bet than someone being offloaded by a Champ club.

Spence and Kilkenny are injured so doubt that will happen

james

Foster Fonts Tangs Mcgivern

Albert Skuse Marv Pearson Yannick

Wood

Unless any of these are the latest to be "doubts" according to DM I think you're right.

As per the threads earlier; alongside Gerken, Wilson, Pitman and Stead why not put a youngster on the bench? How could they contribute any less than Woolford or JCR?

With 5 subs we don't have to bring him on but someone like Amadi-Holloway is versatile and certainly physically strong enough to make an impact.

------------------------------------------JAMES------------------------------------------

---------FOSTER--------WILSON---------FONTAINE-------McGIVERN-----------

---------------------KILKENNY---------SKUSE---------ELLIOT-----------------------

------------ADOMAH-------------------------------------------------PEARSON--------

---------------------------------------------PITMAN---------------------------------------

SUBS

GERKEN

NYATANGA

BOLASIE

WOOD

STEAD

If my picture doesn't depict it properly my proposal is drop Nyatanga to the bench and bring in Wilson,

McGivern comes in for Cisse moving Skuse into the midfield with Kilkenny and Elliot and have Adomah

and Pearson and wingers for PITMAN TO NET SOME GOALS! :D

SUPER BRETT!!!!

------------------------------------------JAMES------------------------------------------

---------FOSTER--------WILSON---------FONTAINE-------McGIVERN-----------

---------------------KILKENNY---------SKUSE---------ELLIOT-----------------------

------------ADOMAH-------------------------------------------------PEARSON--------

---------------------------------------------PITMAN---------------------------------------

SUBS

GERKEN

NYATANGA

BOLASIE

WOOD

STEAD

If my picture doesn't depict it properly my proposal is drop Nyatanga to the bench and bring in Wilson,

McGivern comes in for Cisse moving Skuse into the midfield with Kilkenny and Elliot and have Adomah

and Pearson and wingers for PITMAN TO NET SOME GOALS! :D

SUPER BRETT!!!!

Kilkenny's injured mate !!

If we go two up top, I pray it's Pitman, we need his goals right now.

I just don't see it at the moment, But I'll be open to be proved wrong should he start and even more open to be delighted should it work. Now's not the time for favourites, it's the time for getting some valuable points. I personally would like to see how Stead would react to a start considering he has been publicly chomping at the bit... I think he has a brilliant attitude and a start tonight next to Wood could be the inspiration for the type of performance that saw him quickly become a fans favourite at the start of last season.

Equally, a start might (this time) act as a spur for Pitman to produce something.

Either way, let's pray for one thing together eh? Three juicy, invaluable, brilliant points.

Wes Burns just turned 17, hit another two against academy top of the table Reading yesterday as the u18s drew 2-2

bags of pace, has made pretty much every reserve team squad this season, but simply not given enough time on the pitch due to the size of the pro squad.

incidentally when they did stick him on for the reserves, ironically against Reading , guess what !!!!............ yep he scored

get Reid and Holloway on the bench now and then get Burns and Bryan in by the end of the season to at least get a feel

they cant do much worse.

these guys are the future

Archived