IGNORED

Start Picking Up Point Soon Or Else

riddlesdown red

Notts Forest will start to pick up points soon so the next four games for us are massive, out of our last six we have failed to score in 5 of them and it would appear that teams now double up on Albert and therefore we do not create many chances at present. In fact Albert since all the furore about his ability has suffered and maybe feeling the pressure a bit. it appears at present the only way we will pick up a point is with a nil nil.

We have a chance to change this on Tuesday but CP will offer a stern test, they have to win to try and get back in the play offf places which could suit us as they may have to be a bit more adventurous rather than trying to nick it 0-1

Personally I'd like to see major changes in the next game. Whoever is fit and isn't playing should get a go, even if it's youngsters. People will say we should play our best team but the past few games have been truely awful. I understand the Leeds game was a bit of a one off with having 9 men but even with 11 we didn't look good. A fresh approach could do wonders!

I think we will see some changes.

We are against one of the best teams in the league......they stick 10 men behind the ball then break at pace.

Remember Cardiff couldnt score agaisnt them in 2 legs.....how the **** will we? Unless they have an off day.

2-0 Palace for me, Zaha to steal the show

We are against one of the best teams in the league......they stick 10 men behind the ball then break at pace.

Remember Cardiff couldnt score agaisnt them in 2 legs.....how the **** will we? Unless they have an off day.

2-0 Palace for me, Zaha to steal the show

One of the best teams in the league? They are 14th FFS and if we beat them would only be 6 points behind them. They haven't won in the league for 5 games and this is definitely a game we should be hopeful of winning - if we are hoping to stay up!!

One of the best teams in the league? They are 14th FFS and if we beat them would only be 6 points behind them. They haven't won in the league for 5 games and this is definitely a game we should be hopeful of winning - if we are hoping to stay up!!

I meant one of the best 'Defenses' in the league. A typo.

Personally I'd like to see major changes in the next game. Whoever is fit and isn't playing should get a go, even if it's youngsters. People will say we should play our best team but the past few games have been truely awful. I understand the Leeds game was a bit of a one off with having 9 men but even with 11 we didn't look good. A fresh approach could do wonders!

We did look good with 11 men. Leeds hadn't had a shot on target when they scored. :(

My only main suggestion for Tuesday is that we drop Albert. He has become part of the problem not the solution.

A couple of games on the bench might make him realise the hard work he has to put in.

We did look good with 11 men. Leeds hadn't had a shot on target when they scored. :(

My only main suggestion for Tuesday is that we drop Albert. He has become part of the problem not the solution.

A couple of games on the bench might make him realise the hard work he has to put in.

Drop our only attacking threat?

He was very good at Reading, and again easily our most dangerous player at Leeds.

Archived