IGNORED

Officials

nickolas

It surely cant just be me but surely something has to be done re officials. They were shocking tonight. How on earth we picked up 7 or 8 yellows is beyond me. Only McManus' tackle was worthy of a yellow ( great tackle!! ).

Im just getting fed up with football becoming all about officials nowadays. The three on show tonight were nothing short of laughable.

On a happier note, great comeback tonight! And we should also be up a place by the weekend once Pompey hav had some points taken away!!!

It surely cant just be me but surely something has to be done re officials. They were shocking tonight. How on earth we picked up 7 or 8 yellows is beyond me. Only McManus' tackle was worthy of a yellow ( great tackle!! ).

Im just getting fed up with football becoming all about officials nowadays. The three on show tonight were nothing short of laughable.

On a happier note, great comeback tonight! And we should also be up a place by the weekend once Pompey hav had some points taken away!!!

So McGivern bringing their guy down when in on goal wasn't a yellow? A lot of the others were poor though.

Archived