IGNORED

City To Host Forest On Sky

Lew-T

Well I'm glad of another Bristol City LIVE game on Sky.

More the merrier me thinks.

I think attending the Sky AGM back in November might have had a influence on Sky putting this game.

Well I would say that wouldn't?

Can I ask as many of you as possible to e-mail Barney.francis@bskyb.com,

and say thank you

Barney francis is the guy who makes these televised decisions

We might get one more against Burnley on the last day of the season

Whilst any game being televised has to welcomed, it is a shame that this is one of them. It is currently lined up to be a MASSIVE game that would have attracted the biggest away following of the season - unfortunately, I would expect those numbers to be greatly reduced now, which is a shame.

i will be in florida anyone know if i can watch abroad ?? cheers any info :icecream:

Sky championship games are usually streamed online through the fox soccer channel website and on TV on the fox soccer plus channel. A lot of pubs and sports bars subscribe to this now

just a note of caution that ESPN have not yet picked its 17:20pm Premier League game

These are the big fixtures for EASTER saturday 7th april

Arsenal v Man City

Chelsea v Wigan

Liverpool v Villa

Man Utvd v Q.P.R.

That will not have any bearing on the City fixture.

Will this change make any difference to the Coventy home game on the following Easter Monday?

Only when Sky change a game from the Saturday to the Sunday for live coverage, if the club has a Tuesday midweek game that gets moved to the Wednesday.

It's quite a quick turnaround the play Saturday evening and then Monday afternoon (these days anyway). It's the sort of turnaround that would wind up the likes of Fergie and Mancini.

Archived