IGNORED

Ac Milan

Lew-T

What a brilliant atmosphere! Wish we could generate that sort of buzz in the England.

its not that great to be honest. Go to Greece or Turkey if you want a proper atmosphere. Attendances may be a little lower, but atmosphere is a different class to both England and Italy.

The 5 Times I've been to the Giuseppe meazza the atmosphere has been sterile. Big disappointment actually being there

its not that great to be honest. Go to Greece or Turkey if you want a proper atmosphere. Attendances may be a little lower, but atmosphere is a different class to both England and Italy.

The 5 Times I've been to the Giuseppe meazza the atmosphere has been sterile. Big disappointment actually being there

Greece, Turkey, Romania and Serbia all have such intimidating atmospheres it's deafening.

Best atmosphere in Italy is Napoli surely.

It's a bit quiet tonight. Ibrahimovich often fails v English sides or so it is said but he's been fantastic tonight. Still unconvinced by AC Milan deeper into the tournament- they can be got at. Strange though it may sound I rate Pato better than Robinho overall and also Milan I dare say have one or two first choice still to return...

Best atmosphere in Italy is Napoli surely.

It's a bit quiet tonight. Ibrahimovich often fails v English sides or so it is said but he's been fantastic tonight. Still unconvinced by AC Milan deeper into the tournament- they can be got at. Strange though it may sound I rate Pato better than Robinho overall and also Milan I dare say have one or two first choice still to return...

Never seen a team stand off a team so much as Arsenal tonight! Ibrahimovic has so much time when he turns with the ball he could write his shopping list then carry on playing...

If he gets them top 4, maybe he stays. He's been linked with France and Real Madrid lately but probably just speculation...

If Madrid take him they are clueless. A manager who refuses to spend big money managing the galacticos? Would never work.

Arsenal have 3 top players... Van Persie, Oxlade Chamberlain will become a world beater and Vermaelen. The rest are average when it gets to the big tournaments.

If he gets them top 4, maybe he stays. He's been linked with France and Real Madrid lately but probably just speculation...

Time for a change. The defence has been shocking for years now, has plenty of money to spend and won't spend it.

Don't disagree with either main point, but will the board sack him if he gets 4th?

They could just say spend the money or we will get someone in who will. RVP won't sign a new contract when he can see that they will challenge for nothing.

They could just say spend the money or we will get someone in who will. RVP won't sign a new contract when he can see that they will challenge for nothing.

I'd stay if i was RVP. If he went to Barca he wouldn't be guarenteed to play every week, same at Real Madrid.

At Arsenal he's their captain, earning a top wage, plays every week and more or less scores every week in the league. He could go down as an Arsenal legend if he's there for a few more years.

If Madrid take him they are clueless. A manager who refuses to spend big money managing the galacticos? Would never work.

Arsenal have 3 top players... Van Persie, Oxlade Chamberlain will become a world beater and Vermaelen. The rest are average when it gets to the big tournaments.

You can add Koschielney to those 3.....for me he is one of the best central defenders in the Premier League.....but Rosciky and Arteta are waste of space....Walcott is ordinary and cannot cross........unless Wenger sorts it out Van the Man will be off........and who could blame him.........Arsenal are my second team and at times they are great to watch.......tonight they looked clueless and toothless and were an embarassment!

Wenger has not sorted out his defence.... could be his poisoned chalice. In fact its always been his weak point; he inherited the back line of Dixon, Adams, Keown and Bould 3... what a defence that was. best in the world at the time.

The only decent player he has in his back line today is Vermaelen and frankly he is a shadow of what he was before his bad injury. Koschielny... don't get me started on that donkey.

The day he wakes up and realises that these fair isles, on average, do the best defence and midfield players especially appropriate of course for home soil affairs, the sooner he will put to rights his doubters. Otherwise, he will indeed continue to be on dodgy ground... its all of his own making.

You can add Koschielney to those 3.....for me he is one of the best central defenders in the Premier League.....but Rosciky and Arteta are waste of space....Walcott is ordinary and cannot cross........unless Wenger sorts it out Van the Man will be off........and who could blame him.........Arsenal are my second team and at times they are great to watch.......tonight they looked clueless and toothless and were an embarassment!

Koscielny is good but nothing more imo. Rosicky offers nothing, Arteta found his level at Everton and Walcott is the most overated player going, cant pass, cant cross and can barely finish. Oxlade Chamberlain is much better than Theo.

Tottenham play better football than Arsenal, have better players and would batter them imo.

you are avin a larf about Koscielny... utter garbage he is.

Wenger has not sorted out his defence.... could be his poisoned chalice. In fact its always been his weak point; he inherited the back line of Dixon, Adams, Keown and Bould 3... what a defence that was. best in the world at the time.

The only decent player he has in his back line today is Vermaelen and frankly he is a shadow of what he was before his bad injury. Koschielny... don't get me started on that donkey.

The day he wakes up and realises that these fair isles, on average, do the best defence and midfield players especially appropriate of course for home soil affairs, the sooner he will put to rights his doubters. Otherwise, he will indeed continue to be on dodgy ground... its all of his own making.

I am sorry but I watch Arsenal on a regular basis.......and while they have a number of ordinary overated players.......I cannot believe you watch Arsenal if you think Koschielny is a Donkey.....he is quality and regarded as one of the top defenders in the Prem..he has already played for France, and will be a regular for Arsenal and France for years to come. By all means compare Rosicky, Djourou and the true Equus Asinus at the Emirates, namely Squillaci to a Hoofed Mammal if you wish, but you need to reasess your view of Koschelney.......he is an outstanding defender and a great passer.......one of the few at the Emirates.

Koscielny is good but nothing more imo. Rosicky offers nothing, Arteta found his level at Everton and Walcott is the most overated player going, cant pass, cant cross and can barely finish. Oxlade Chamberlain is much better than Theo.

Tottenham play better football than Arsenal, have better players and would batter them imo.

You can have a few quid on that if you think thats the case...........as they will be playing each other next week!!

I am sorry but I watch Arsenal on a regular basis.......and while they have a number of ordinary overated players.......I cannot believe you watch Arsenal if you think Koschielny is a Donkey.....he is quality and regarded as one of the top defenders in the Prem..he has already played for France, and will be a regular for Arsenal and France for years to come. By all means compare Rosicky, Djourou and the true Equus Asinus at the Emirates, namely Squillaci to a Hoofed Mammal if you wish, but you need to reasess your view of Koschelney.......he is an outstanding defender and a great passer.......one of the few at the Emirates.

You do know he's not a youngster? He's 26 so he's took a while to make it to a high standard of football.

Couple of interesting things in there. Unless I've misunderstood your points- especially the 2nd.

1) Adams, Bould, Keown best in world- how far did Arsenal get in CL? It really was a high quality backline though but best in the world- what about for example Tassoti, Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini in the 90s?

2) Best defenders and midfielders in the world in UK? While I agree that we have some of the higher quality ones (e.g. Parker), one WC win, one semi and one Euro semi in our history?

I think their defence is shaky but their defenders aren't the worst- Vermalen obviously the best, Gibbs a year ago looked rather good prospect.

Archived