IGNORED

Is It Just Me?

Rob k

Or does anyone else not like all the other teams with Rovers in their name? Doncaster, blackburn, fgr??

I also always find myself going for the team playing in red over blue in derbies, man u, Liverpool, sheff utd etc

I also find it wierd man u play with a blue away kit.

Or does anyone else not like all the other teams with Rovers in their name? Doncaster, blackburn, fgr??

I also always find myself going for the team playing in red over blue in derbies, man u, Liverpool, sheff utd etc

I agree, I hate all rovers. I always support the underdog against the big teams though.

What about Tranmere?!

I have a sneaking admiration for their fans, the hardcore refuse to give in to the temptation of glory hunting just over the river!

Cant stand them for some reason!! Probs cos they got rovers in their name!! Good point about the fans though!

After reading some of your previous posts i reckon your a closet sag. Seem more interested in the them than us :laughcont:.

I don't mind Doncaster Rovers that much.

I dislike Blackburn - dunno why, just always have.

As regards red v blue. Mostly I prefer the red aside from Scouse derbies - I always back Everton over the Liverpool.

Rangers are my "2nd" side to Bristol City though they have no red neighbour I suppose.

This is more to do with family factors and religious divide etc than colouring!

What about Tranmere?!

I have a sneaking admiration for their fans, the hardcore refuse to give in to the temptation of glory hunting just over the river!

Half Man Half Biscuit are Tranmere Rovers fans so I have a little bit of a soft spot for them. They manage to get TR references into many of their songs, most notably "Friday nights and the gates are low". It always was them and Stockport County that played their games on a Friday night, I suppose that's not so necessary now that prem games are so rarely on a Saturday afternoon.

Archived