IGNORED

City Tv

Harito495

In theme with all the goings on with the forza revolution, getting the club as one etc.

One of my friends supports Man City, so he got me watching a few of there video's from there website & youtube. They weren't just little interviews but things happening at training, behind the scenes during team photo day, talking after the game in the tunnel etc.

Which got me thinking about Bristol City Player & how it could be so much better, I know were not as big as man city but that doesn't stop us having a Premier League quality player service. I'd love to see what the players were like at training or what Albert Adomah is like in the dressing room, even the coach on the way to away games. What about a special edition of Mtv's 'Cribs' See James art or see what skusssssse's place is like. I'm sure there are plenty of fans who would be willing do such things on a voluntary basis (myself included), I'd love to see what the players are like off the pitch & for me personally would make us feel more like 1 club, team, group what ever you want to call it.

Albert Adomah & Yannick Bolasies guide to Bristol !

Richard Foster & Stephen Pearson Scottish Class !

Harito.

When compare what we get with other clubs who use player - our is up there with the best.

Some clubs dont even have videos and those that do, dont have as many videos as us.

Plus, If you watch freedman's post match interview - you can also see how much more proffesional ours is.

Why settle for a "good" media team that's better than other teams in this league? What's wrong with a bit of innovation and striving for absolutely excellent content. It wouldn't require that much more work. It could even be given to a couple of work experience media students as a project for a couple of weeks to see how it went. Imagine that for work experience, getting free reign on a MCFC TV style content for the website.

I think if done correctly, this could be done fantastically.

I've seen those texaco interviews, they are fantastic. Stuff like that is great, player interviews are good but fans want to know their players. All this Forza Revolution feeling and wanting to create unity between Fans and the club can be helped along with things like this.

Archived