IGNORED

Jason Roberts

Murraysrightplum

A few weeks back we were linked with him, a lot said he isn't good enough for us. 4 goals in 3 games now...

he is more than good enough, strong, powerful, good scoring record at this level just a little slower than he used to be.

Ideal forward for 541? I would rather have had him than wood, especially the position we are in. Wood has shown glimpses of promise, but not the all round proven game of Roberts

he is more than good enough, strong, powerful, good scoring record at this level just a little slower than he used to be.

Ideal forward for 541? I would rather have had him than wood, especially the position we are in. Wood has shown glimpses of promise, but not the all round proven game of Roberts

I guess it's down to money. If you want a proven all-round player like Roberts then you have to be prepared to pay for them.

No doubt, if Roberts had joined us, he would have proven to be as successful as Stern John and Patrick Agyemang. Something bad happens to talented players when they join us on loan!

I wouldn't call Agyemang or Stern John talented! Roberts would have been a great addition but no point dwelling on it now!

We wouldn't have been able to sign him permanently! Wouldnt have been able to pay the wages! Reading had a rich investor take over just before they signed him!

We need to get behind Brett, Wood and Stead now!

Archived