IGNORED

Not Football Related But...

formerly known as ivan

David Haye to beat Klitchko?

not in a million years, he doesn't have the brains. He fought the weaker of the two, made a arse of himself in the warm up, made excuses afterwards. Good cruiser weight, never a heavy weight imo. Best cruiser to move up was holyfield, different class to haye

not in a million years, he doesn't have the brains. He fought the weaker of the two, made a arse of himself in the warm up, made excuses afterwards. Good cruiser weight, never a heavy weight imo. Best cruiser to move up was holyfield, different class to haye

Im not too sure, Klitchko did look very slow and seemed his age has caught up with him big time. I would fancy Haye to beat him but I hope not just because I am a massive admirer of the brothers due to the way they go about their job. Very classy and professional.

Im not too sure, Klitchko did look very slow and seemed his age has caught up with him big time. I would fancy Haye to beat him but I hope not just because I am a massive admirer of the brothers due to the way they go about their job. Very classy and professional.

can't see it, if klitscho doesn't feel good he won't fight.

Haye will wear himself out trying to get inside, if he is to beat him he'll have to spark him out. Now haye is a big puncher, but not big enough Imo to smash up vitali's chin. If he did it will be a lucky punch, I don't believe he has the stamina or strength to take on klitscho for more than 6 rounds, after that he is blown, relying on longshots against a man with a far superior reach.

He will need to train completely differently than he has done for all his other fights.

Disagree. David Haye would have beat the klitschko that fought tonight - his speed would have made the difference - even vitali said himself that if Chisora was quick, he would have been on trouble

Archived