IGNORED

As I See It

DOLMANDAN

I am a proffesional football player i have enjoyed some degree of success during my career .I have signed for Bristol City fc on a good contract by a manager that is no longer employed by the club

I am no longer playing regular football and do not seem to be to be in the new managers plans .I am out of contract at the end of the season but still have bills to pay

I am not feeling very good about this situation i am worried about what the future holds i dont feel the club cares about my future so why should i care about them.

If this situation is magnified x12 then we aint got many players wanting to play for the club have we??

I am a proffesional football player i have enjoyed some degree of success during my career .I have signed for Bristol City fc on a good contract by a manager that is no longer employed by the club

I am no longer playing regular football and do not seem to be to be in the new managers plans .I am out of contract at the end of the season but still have bills to pay

I am not feeling very good about this situation i am worried about what the future holds i dont feel the club cares about my future so why should i care about them.

If this situation is magnified x12 then we aint got many players wanting to play for the club have we??

Then we have 12 really thick footballers. Think about it.

I have thought of this scenario also. Spoke to a number of people about it and have been scoffed at with the response of that they are "professionals" they will give there all. At least its nice to know i'm not the only one.

Far too simplistic an explanation.. neither 'polarised' reason is accurate. There will be 1 or 2 players who may occasionally stew in their own self pity but to say there could possibly be an arbitrary list of 12 players is baseless.

You make a very good point.

Many of the out of contract players will know they ain't getting a new deal - so their hearts might not be in it anymore.... Similar mindset to what Maynard had this season.

Archived