IGNORED

Time...

Harito495

Fergie - Argubally the best manager in the world, he didn't have a great start by any means

The 'Special One' - Recently said his teams are always better in his second season.

GJ - Lost in his first 10 games, then promotion.

Give Derek time, he has been in the job less than 6 months. How positive has the feedback from training been, he told us he would like to play open attacking football but needs to find a system to play to our strengths at the moment, chucking more forward wont stop us conceding. Do you think Guirdiola just trained Messi to play as such, no it was introduced to him at early age. I for one don't care how we play or how bad individuals play if we can grind out scrappy 1-0 wins till the end of the season, next season I will be critiquing everything about our play. For now our only Job is get behind the lads & give them our whole-hearted belief & passion to make sure we stay here next season.

Well said. Let's just accept what happens this season and whatever division we are in next season we will rebuild the team and judge Del on his first full season in charge.

No no no

Lets just NOT just accept what happens this seasons. Del was brought in to keep us up if we go down he would have failed.

Time is one thing we have not got at the momment. It's wins we need and he must earn his corn by picking a team , motivating the players and tactics to get these results.

No no no

Lets just NOT just accept what happens this seasons. Del was brought in to keep us up if we go down he would have failed.

Time is one thing we have not got at the momment. It's wins we need and he must earn his corn by picking a team , motivating the players and tactics to get these results.

Andre Villa Boas was hired to win the league, he's already failed but it seems Roman has seen sense this time & knows he must take a step back to go forward in the long term, just like Derek he will re-shape & re-define the team to his own. Derek will save us & will build a good foundation for our long term future.

Andre Villa Boas was hired to win the league, he's already failed but it seems Roman has seen sense this time & knows he must take a step back to go forward in the long term, just like Derek he will re-shape & re-define the team to his own. Derek will save us & will build a good foundation for our long term future.

So are you saying that we may have to go down to rebuild .

Fergie - Argubally the best manager in the world, he didn't have a great start by any means

The 'Special One' - Recently said his teams are always better in his second season.

GJ - Lost in his first 10 games, then promotion.

Give Derek time, he has been in the job less than 6 months. How positive has the feedback from training been, he told us he would like to play open attacking football but needs to find a system to play to our strengths at the moment, chucking more forward wont stop us conceding. Do you think Guirdiola just trained Messi to play as such, no it was introduced to him at early age. I for one don't care how we play or how bad individuals play if we can grind out scrappy 1-0 wins till the end of the season, next season I will be critiquing everything about our play. For now our only Job is get behind the lads & give them our whole-hearted belief & passion to make sure we stay here next season.

From a City perspective, can I just mentioned Lumsden, Osman and Millen !! Their 2nd seasons wern't quite so hot !!

No no no

The squad of players we have aren't good enough to stay up so if we do it will be a massive achievement. I think we have to accept we have been staring at relegation for a while, whilst I think we may just scrape survival we cant put all the blame on Del.

Well said. Let's just accept what happens this season and whatever division we are in next season we will rebuild the team and judge Del on his first full season in charge.

rubbish, honeymoon period well and truly over, he has brought his own players in and had a transfer window to request funds and buy players. As much as i like the guy and he is a 100% improvement in Millen he is not exempt from any critcism just because he hasnt had a full season in charge....

It is his job to motivate these players, and regardless of how poor they are, when your backs are against the wall it is the managers job to make them think they can run through brick walls, and in this respect i see no change from Millen....no motivation, pride or leadership....and the buck stops firmly at mcinnes in that respect...

If this club goes down ultimately it will be him who takes us down, so to say you accept relegation just beacues he hasnt had a full season in charge is totally naive

rubbish, honeymoon period well and truly over, he has brought his own players in and had a transfer window to request funds and buy players. As much as i like the guy and he is a 100% improvement in Millen he is not exempt from any critcism just because he hasnt had a full season in charge....

It is his job to motivate these players, and regardless of how poor they are, when your backs are against the wall it is the managers job to make them think they can run through brick walls, and in this respect i see no change from Millen....no motivation, pride or leadership....and the buck stops firmly at mcinnes in that respect...

If this club goes down ultimately it will be him who takes us down, so to say you accept relegation just beacues he hasnt had a full season in charge is totally naive

I know the honeymoon period is well and truly over but he's only signed 4 players and 3 of them are on loan.. In January you rarely sign players on permanent deals due to the inflated fee's... Let the bloke get his own pre-season in, trim the squad to build that tighter team spirit and judge him on a whole season. You see no change from Millen except the the fact that Del has achieved around double points per game average. He has made his mistakes but he's got to learn his trade somewhere. As a whole under Del i've seen more good signs than bad about him as a manager.

Pearson and Foster are Perms.. ..

Lets not wait forever in the hope that something may come good of it, we have been in the last few years since GJ left obsessed with this ethos and it has got us the grand total of nowhere.. It doesnt work and despite the mounting evidence to the contrary, people still want this to happen like it will, for the umpteenth time sort itself out

Sorry yes Pearson and Foster are perms but Pearson has been decent imo, Foster is a bit hit and miss but who knows, this time next season if we are still in the championship people may be saying thank god we appointed Del and stuck with him.. some people should be careful of what they wish for.

Archived