IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewals

DarTheRed

This is probably a bad time to mention this, but it was about this time last year they annouced our season ticket renewals

I know we were in a bad position last year but this year we are worse off, do you think they will wait a few weeks before the costs are announced ?? and do you think they will increase the costs ??

I am very doubtful of renewing, not just because of our current problems but my wife due to give birth to our second child in June and she got laid off from her job last month it will be a hell of a struggle

Do i realy want to spend over £300 a year and be down almost every weekend after yet another horrible defeat,there seem to be more bad then good the last few years, i have been supporting the club for 25 years and been a season ticket holder for 17 years and was one of the first to renew last season, i have been very loyal to the club, i'm not a Martyr just a very loyal and passoniate supporter but i have to draw a line somewhere

What are your thoughts on this ?? :surrender:

This is probably a bad time to mention this, but it was about this time last year they annouced our season ticket renewals

I know we were in a bad position last year but this year we are worse off, do you think they will wait a few weeks before the costs are announced ?? and do you think they will increase the costs ??

I am very doubtful of renewing, not just because of our current problems but my wife due to give birth to our second child in June and she got laid off from her job last month it will be a hell of a struggle

Do i realy want to spend over £300 a year and be down almost every weekend after yet another horrible defeat,there seem to be more bad then good the last few years, i have been supporting the club for 25 years and been a season ticket holder for 17 years and was one of the first to renew last season, i have been very loyal to the club, i'm not a Martyr just a very loyal and passoniate supporter but i have to draw a line somewhere

I know what you mean Dar, not quite in the same boat but when things are tight you have to wonder if the outlay is worth it. Still not sure myself but then again I wasn't sure this time last year but still renewed.

get a credit card pay it off over 10 yrs and hope we make prem .................... :bonkers::no:

Archived