IGNORED

Stevenage Atmosphere

Paul Cheesey

I'm just watching the Stevenage vs Spurs game and can't help but be impressed by the atmosphere within the ground, they are singing their hearts out. I know is the Fa cup and they are having a special day, but if a little club like that can sing non stop for 90 mins then we have absolutely no excuse.

(null)

We can sample the atmosphere at this small club next season

and many of our players will be or should be playing at a lower level.

what it does say is that English clubs should also look to lower divisions for players. A total blind spot for modern managers (save for Mick McCarthy and a very few others).

I recommended Steve Morison several years ago just befor Millwall got him for £85,000 ... and where is he now? Hmmm...

I'm just watching the Stevenage vs Spurs game and can't help but be impressed by the atmosphere within the ground, they are singing their hearts out. I know is the Fa cup and they are having a special day, but if a little club like that can sing non stop for 90 mins then we have absolutely no excuse.

(null)

Special Day? Dont be partonising to them, they are doing far far better than us at the moment and on top of that they are a better side at present.

Special Day? Dont be partonising to them, they are doing far far better than us at the moment and on top of that they are a better side at present.

That was there biggest match at there ground ever, people were queuing for hours for tickets and they had to put messages out to stop people joining the queue, Spurs reserves used to play at there ground so i think you will find it was a special day for them.

Archived