IGNORED

Don't Know If Anyone Else Noticed . . .

EastendFanatic

But when the lads cam out to warm up in front of us in Peterborough i couldn't help but notice a young lad who i didn't recognise warming up with the squad as if he was on some sort of experience day he had won or something along those lines.

Anyway i asked about around me but no one knew exactly who he was or what he was doing warming up with the squad. By that time he was having a bit of banter with one of the back-room staff which i thought was unusual for someone on an experience day and to be honest he looked very good for the average fan who had won some sort of taster day.

So in my mind he was either on some sort of trial with us or he was an academy player who had been given his chance. When the teams were read out no names were unusual apart from the way in which Uncle alberts was pronounced, 'Aldomar'.

Looking over the BCFC website i came across this profile that matched who was warming up . . . http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10327~56520,00.html

Future Left back???

McGivern was Atrocious on saturday and i really hope either Spence is brought back into the line up and Fozzy moved to LB or this young chap gets his curtain call ..... anyone know any more???

(Food for thought)

COYR

WE ALWAYS BELIEVE :yahoo:

Archived