IGNORED

Who Would You Choose For Last Game At The Gate

Lichfield eastend

With the prospect of our new home at Ashton Vale looking even closer who would you like to play at Ashton Gate for the very last game in bs3......the Gas , or would a loss to them be too much to bear for the final game......? Man U .......ie a top English club .....Barca.... Top European competition, if the choice was yours who would it be? If del and doc keep us up and rebuild as we all hope, my choice would then be St Johnson in a double celebration who would you choose?

like the idea of a current city vs city legends side, would be a good send off for ashton gate I would feel, either that or would we potentially have a long serving city player who could have a testemonial game that season as the last game? Bit late of now but could have been Carey if things had all progresed smoothly

Ummmm let me think.. A Champions league semi final second leg against Real Madrid, with us running out 3-2 winners on aggregate to book our place in the final, where we go on to beat Barca 3-0 with Pitman getting a hat trick.

like the idea of a current city vs city legends side, would be a good send off for ashton gate I would feel, either that or would we potentially have a long serving city player who could have a testemonial game that season as the last game? Bit late of now but could have been Carey if things had all progresed smoothly

All the legends will be dead before the stadium is built :D

Archived