IGNORED

Requests For New Stadium?

The Hippo

Adopt the German model.. goes something like this:-

10% reserved for away support - half of which standing.

20% reserved for standing terraces only - This will increase overall capacity to 35k

Limit season ticket sales to 60% of home capacity

pay on the day prices - standing only - £15

pay on the day prices - seating - £25 and up.

With that policy we would get 25k through the gates every home match.

Steve L... if you or your family are reading please do the math. IT WORKS.... I'VE DONE THE MATH.

...S

p.s. completely agree

Go have it out with the architect who I think was called Micheal Thrice. He doesn't do rectangular. He loves his curves.

As far as I understood it, the lower tier is based on a contiuous bowl and the upper tier/s are based on seperate stands

This image gives a good idea of what it may look like although the ends behind the goal have been altered....thank god!

0,,10327~4713989,00.jpg

Clik have already let the club know we'd be happy to assist with this if required. I'm guessing they might use the same company (based in Bristol) that did the excellent Brighton Webcam http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/ - think they used a fuel cell to power it so it was totally self suffiencent and needed little maintenence.

Excellent cheers Tom. Yes a self powered option is ideal as power would not be available.

MM

outside toilets like the old ones in the East end that join the stand from the outside, making it an easy place to clime over. Dam i am 40, not 12 anymore, so would not be able to pull that off due to body mass. One 2 many ciders me thinks!!

* A centralised sewage system over the Away end accidentally joined to the sprinkler system, and someone with a lit match.

* At least two pubs, one for Home and one for Away supporters. Opening Hours Noon - 2:45, then 4:50 - 8ish.

* A choice of Miss Millie's / McD / Burger King and one more-upmarket eatery like a Frankie & Benny's or Nando's - similar to Pride Park. Both sets of fans should be allowed to use them, unlike Pride Park. Bastards.

(Miss Millie's as we already have enough KFCs in Bristol, and it's a splendid promotional opportunity as the East Street branch owners are regular City attendees.)

* Cab rank and bus stop(s)

* Unreserved seating on matchday tickets, as stated above.

* No running track / as narrow as we have it right now. The stands need to be as close to the pitch as possible.

* Hard camera has to be OPPOSITE the grandstand. That's what the grandstand's for.

* The away 'end' is 3k seats running underneath the camera, same as Molyneux - spreads the away support and silences them.

I like what you did there.

Beaver Face, where did you get that picture of redeveloped ashton gate from? Looks awesome.

As for the new ground, a decent team worthy of playing there might be nice - that isn't the opposition for once.

The picture was an artists impression that the club posted on our official website many years ago. I took a copy and it's been hanging around on my home PC for quite a long time. I've even got a picture of the "Hengrove" stadium that the Evening Post came up with during the time when Scott Davison was on about us moving.

Archived