IGNORED

The Fixtures

Lew-T

Forest: Brum(a) Barnsley(a) donny(h) millwall(h) derby(a) leeds(a) brighton(h) leicester(a) palace(a) city(h) p'boro(a) blackpool(h) reading(a) hull(a) pompey(h)

Millwall: burnley(a) reading(h) p'boro(a) forest(a) southampton(h) donny(a) leeds(h) cardiff(a) hull(h) pompey(a) leicester(h) coventry(a) ipswich(a) blackpool(h)

Coventry: barnsley(h) leicester(a) palace(h) brum(h) watford(a) cardiff(a) pompey(h) hull(a) p'boro(h) city(a) burnley(a) millwall(h) doncaster(h) southampton(a)

Doncaster: p'boro(h) brighton(h) forest(a) west ham(a) reading(h) derby(h) millwall(h) southampton(a) palace(a) brum(h) leicester(a) burnley(h) pompey(h) m'brough(a) coventry(a) ipswich(h)

Portsmouth: leeds(h) m'brough(h) reading(a) brighton(a) city(h) brum(h) coventry(a) hull(h) burnley(h) southampton(a) millwall(h) donny(a) palace(h) derby(h) forest(a)

Looking at the fixtures, I fancy coventry, donny and millwall for the drop.

The Forest match on Sky looks like being the season make or break for us. They must be licking their lips at the prospect as we haven't beaten them since 1974.

We need a real shot in the arm on the pitch. Our form has imploded after the initial boost of a new manager and that is a major cause for concern.

There seems a distinct lack of drive.

I wish Del would come out ala GJ and rally the troops. We need something. . .

• Admin

I dont care who, just not us!! How else can we expect to fill our new 30k stadium unless we stay in the championship at the minimum........!!!!!

Don't worry we won't be in the new ground until 2014/15, time to go down and bounce back.

The Forest match on Sky looks like being the season make or break for us. They must be licking their lips at the prospect as we haven't beaten them since 1974.

Would not see it a bad result if we drew up there, the key is they dont beat us, follow a draw with a win against Coventry and Easter wont be so bad !

Archived