IGNORED

Match Ratings

Lordofthebling

Im angry, so please let me vent:

James - 7 - kept us in it with a few saves.

Foster 6 - great first half but didn't see him second half.

Fontaine & Carey - 6 - didn't do much wrong.

Spence - 5 - how someone can't throw or pass a ball 10 yards is beyond me. My nan could do better.

Pearson - 6 didn't do anything wrong, but nothing special.

Kilkenny - 4- how much pointing and passing the buck can one player get away with is again, beyond me.

Adomah - 5 - did absolutely F All...

Davis- 7 - showed more heart and fight than the other 10 players altogether.

Stead - 7- worked hard

Wood - 7 - missed an opener, but missed him when gone.

Bolasie & Pitman - 4 & 4- too late and bottler spring to mind.

Ref - 3 - what a joke.

Fans - 5 - did you bring your scarves?'

James - 6 did what he had to do, poor kicking as per usual

Foster - 6 average player, pace gets him out of a lot of trouble

Fontaine - 6 ok

Carey - 6 ok

Spence - 5 lacking confidence so much it's hard not to feel sorry for him, showed in his performance.

Wood - 3 lots of running missed 2 absolute sitters which cost 3 points hence the low score

Pearson - 5 didn't even realise he was playing

Davis - 7 best of a bad bunch, should have been taken off 10 minutes before he was, knackered!

Kilkenny 4 - on today's performance no improvement on Johnson after this performance

Adomah - 5 - rubbish decision making

Stead - 7 good goal, ran around a lot

Subs

Pitman - 5 lazy, offered little in his cameo

Bolasie - no time to make a difference

Red 5 - typical poor referee for the championship

Pearson 6 and Kilkenny 4? Wrong way around.

And Albert was comfortably the worst player on the pitch today.

Wood was mediocre (not his fault, out of position).

Agree with that, thought wood was absolutely terrible for the first 15 minutes, then he got the hang of playing left wing and was ok.

Albert was absolutely terrible, along with Pearson, thought they were both clearly the worst players on the pitch.

We defended fairly well in the first half, but it was obvious that if holloway could get his full backs to get forward there was nothing there to stop them, after 50 odd minutes this started to happen and the goal was coming well before blackpool scored it.

Agree with that, thought wood was absolutely terrible for the first 15 minutes, then he got the hang of playing left wing and was ok.

Albert was absolutely terrible, along with Pearson, thought they were both clearly the worst players on the pitch.

We defended fairly well in the first half, but it was obvious that if holloway could get his full backs to get forward there was nothing there to stop them, after 50 odd minutes this started to happen and the goal was coming well before blackpool scored it.

Crainey? Made the difference for me; overlapped and defended well. Great delivery too.

Pearson 6 and Kilkenny 4? Wrong way around.

And Albert was comfortably the worst player on the pitch today.

Wood was mediocre (not his fault, out of position).

Disagree. Pearson was pretty anonymous but Kilkenny was downright poor. Slows the play so much and found an opposition player about as often as he found one of our own.

Archived